Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Crystal Cave, reopening in progress
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
These are some gorgeous dragons and hatchlings! If you wouldn't mind I would love #27 (#47966870 Spiral Female) and would name her Senescence :3
These are some gorgeous dragons and hatchlings! If you wouldn't mind I would love #27 (#47966870 Spiral Female) and would name her Senescence :3
@Dipenza @waffle02

Your dragons have been sent! :)
@Dipenza @waffle02

Your dragons have been sent! :)
Wow so many pretties! I would love #28 if she's still available! I keep going back and forth about names but I think I would name her either Amoxtli or Anacaona. Favorite breed so far is Coatl :)
Wow so many pretties! I would love #28 if she's still available! I keep going back and forth about names but I think I would name her either Amoxtli or Anacaona. Favorite breed so far is Coatl :)
@ArianaX

I love coatl babies they are adorable and coatl would be my favorite too except their eyes always look angry once they are adults. Im sorry but I need you to choose a name as soon as you do she is all yours! ^_^ I'll keep her on hold till you decide also you are always more than wlecome to come back for another dragon after roll over and I do have a ping list
@ArianaX

I love coatl babies they are adorable and coatl would be my favorite too except their eyes always look angry once they are adults. Im sorry but I need you to choose a name as soon as you do she is all yours! ^_^ I'll keep her on hold till you decide also you are always more than wlecome to come back for another dragon after roll over and I do have a ping list
Hey @sakushy if she doesn't already have a home u would love the coatl number 28 I think I would call her Hestia.
Hey @sakushy if she doesn't already have a home u would love the coatl number 28 I think I would call her Hestia.
i lost the game
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
@sakushy Okay gotcha, I actually think I would prefer to call her Atlacamani. Sorry for being so fickle, haha. Thank you so much! I would also love to be added to your ping list.
@sakushy Okay gotcha, I actually think I would prefer to call her Atlacamani. Sorry for being so fickle, haha. Thank you so much! I would also love to be added to your ping list.
@SpanishBread
I'm very sorry but someone just claimed her before you

@ArianaX
Ok I will send her over in just a moment
@SpanishBread
I'm very sorry but someone just claimed her before you

@ArianaX
Ok I will send her over in just a moment
Hello! I don't have a lot of lair space for dragons, but I'd like to take part in the bumping game. My favorite colour is blue.

Bump 1
Hello! I don't have a lot of lair space for dragons, but I'd like to take part in the bumping game. My favorite colour is blue.

Bump 1
DpntJu9.pngTq28FYr.pngmctEJP5.pngTq28FYr.pngANrbpxj.png
7zOPjcL.png9mjyPzr.pngBkLX97a.pngbXuCyUB.pngtChn3sz.pngy6Tz96p.pngz1ILLzv.pngG5TXkiW.png
DpntJu9.pngTq28FYr.pngmctEJP5.pngTq28FYr.pngANrbpxj.png
@Oceanshell250
When ever you have room you are welcome to adopt any dragon you like and I am happy to have you participating in my game ^_^
@Oceanshell250
When ever you have room you are welcome to adopt any dragon you like and I am happy to have you participating in my game ^_^
@dragonkid3938

You have been added to the ping list :)
@dragonkid3938

You have been added to the ping list :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61