Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Crystal Cave, reopening in progress
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@sakushy Welcome back! [emoji=firework] I think the changes are fine. Doing whatever is easier for your sanity is better :) I like the 50 bonus idea. And 2 hours isn't a big stretch.
@sakushy

Welcome back!
I think the changes are fine. Doing whatever is easier for your sanity is better :)
I like the 50 bonus idea. And 2 hours isn't a big stretch.
[quote name="RogueLoreWind" date="2019-02-22 02:23:38" ] @sakushy I think that sounds good. Every 2 hours and prizes at 50 bumps. New players could get placed on the veteran list when they hit, lets say the 35 or 40 bump mark? By then you will know they are serious about the game. Also you could end games by certain dates? And even switch up the prizes. Or the one that bumped the most in a time period could get A super special prize? Exp. based on a monthly game This month for every 50 bumps you get 5 familiars and a bonus surprise This month when you reach 50 bumps you get 2 familiars and a Vista This month if you are the first person to reach 50 bumps you could win a gene change. All other participants will get 5 familiars. [/quote] You said everything I was thinking, nice idea about the veterans too ~ And welcome back! :D
RogueLoreWind wrote on 2019-02-22 02:23:38:
@sakushy

I think that sounds good. Every 2 hours and prizes at 50 bumps.

New players could get placed on the veteran list when they hit, lets say the 35 or 40 bump mark? By then you will know they are serious about the game.

Also you could end games by certain dates? And even switch up the prizes. Or the one that bumped the most in a time period could get A super special prize?

Exp. based on a monthly game
This month for every 50 bumps you get 5 familiars and a bonus surprise

This month when you reach 50 bumps you get 2 familiars and a Vista

This month if you are the first person to reach 50 bumps you could win a gene change. All other participants will get 5 familiars.

You said everything I was thinking, nice idea about the veterans too ~

And welcome back! :D
@RogueLoreWind
@BottledLightning
@ARandomFRUser

Thank you all so much for your feed back it helped a lot I really like the monthly change, that'll keep it kinda interesting

I will repost the Hatchery and start fresh every month so the bumps will be restarted. Here soon I will start sending out prizes that were earned before I shut it down and on March first I will start up everything.

One more thing, how does an egg sound as a prize. It just seems that eggs are starting to lose thire value
@RogueLoreWind
@BottledLightning
@ARandomFRUser

Thank you all so much for your feed back it helped a lot I really like the monthly change, that'll keep it kinda interesting

I will repost the Hatchery and start fresh every month so the bumps will be restarted. Here soon I will start sending out prizes that were earned before I shut it down and on March first I will start up everything.

One more thing, how does an egg sound as a prize. It just seems that eggs are starting to lose thire value
@sakushy

Oh, I love eggs. I like triple basics. And as a blank slate you can do just about whatever you like with them.
@sakushy

Oh, I love eggs. I like triple basics. And as a blank slate you can do just about whatever you like with them.
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's Garden
@sakushy I like getting eggs [emoji=crystal ball]
@sakushy

I like getting eggs
eggs are like tickets for a raffle you can lose, win something nice or get the jackpot... so I really love this idea!

Glad to hear you are back.
eggs are like tickets for a raffle you can lose, win something nice or get the jackpot... so I really love this idea!

Glad to hear you are back.
2wowe9.jpg
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61