Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Crystal Cave, reopening in progress
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@emkily
@comradesGuidance
@AlyAmethyst
@Kisk
@Oceanshell250
@RogueLoreWind
@Oramid
@ARandomFRUser
@Comandrake
@Muterwyrm
@ToruOkinawa
@Peanut12

And any other bumping players that I may have missed over the past week or so

I'm very sorry to say this but I must temporarily close the game as you all have seen I havent been able to keep up with rewards and adoptions like I used to, there have a lot of rl problems that have made it vary hard to make time for FR, I'm am extremely sorry for this and any incovinece this may cause, I'm not sure when but I promise i will restart it soon, how ever I may have to make some modifications as i never imagined it would become as popular as it has
@emkily
@comradesGuidance
@AlyAmethyst
@Kisk
@Oceanshell250
@RogueLoreWind
@Oramid
@ARandomFRUser
@Comandrake
@Muterwyrm
@ToruOkinawa
@Peanut12

And any other bumping players that I may have missed over the past week or so

I'm very sorry to say this but I must temporarily close the game as you all have seen I havent been able to keep up with rewards and adoptions like I used to, there have a lot of rl problems that have made it vary hard to make time for FR, I'm am extremely sorry for this and any incovinece this may cause, I'm not sure when but I promise i will restart it soon, how ever I may have to make some modifications as i never imagined it would become as popular as it has
Just take your time. Rl is sometimes busy, and this is a game and you are supposed to have fun, not stress. *hugs* take your time.
Just take your time. Rl is sometimes busy, and this is a game and you are supposed to have fun, not stress. *hugs* take your time.
2wowe9.jpg
@sakushy

Not a problem. I hope things work out for you in RLl. And sending you big big hugs.
@sakushy

Not a problem. I hope things work out for you in RLl. And sending you big big hugs.
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's Garden
@sakushy it's okay, real life is definitely more important to get sorted and happy than a game that stresses you out, I hope you feel better soon and get the rest you need c:
@sakushy it's okay, real life is definitely more important to get sorted and happy than a game that stresses you out, I hope you feel better soon and get the rest you need c:
dczo4xi-76021b90-6931-49ef-b867-594928959049.pngdczo4wy-997fb76c-c66b-41d9-9247-08a8401fa432.pngdczo4x6-7e0f423d-a90d-494e-aea7-3a7d008128ff.pngdczo4wq-9703710d-590f-4992-848c-fa304469297d.png
No problem at all! Your all good :)
No problem at all! Your all good :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3071574/1#post_49415734

Check out my art shop^^
Take care of yourself. We'll see you when you return :)
Take care of yourself. We'll see you when you return :)
@sakushy

No problemo ~ I understand that IRL events can make it difficult to make time for FR, so take your time :)
@sakushy

No problemo ~ I understand that IRL events can make it difficult to make time for FR, so take your time :)
Take care of yourself, that's the most important thing!
Take care of yourself, that's the most important thing!
@comradesGuidance @AlyAmethyst @Kisk @Oceanshell250 @RogueLoreWind @Oramid @ARandomFRUser @Comandrake @Muterwyrm @ToruOkinawa @Peanut12 @BottledLightning @AiamDragnarok Hi everyone First I wanna start by saying thank you to everyone who was so understanding [emoji=coatl happy] I'm gonna be reopening the bump game and putting some dragons up for adoption soon, I'm staring to get back to being able to play outside of just barely being able to keep my dragons fed Haha That being said with how popular the game had become and could be again I'm think I need to make some alterations and I want to hear your opinions on this before the reopening 1. Due to the amount of bump the time limit in between bump will be extended from 1 hour to 2 hours *NOT SET IN STONE YET READ THE FOLLOWING* know this may be an convenience but I dont wanna have this being spammed in the forum and being bumped every 5 minutes but I want your opinion on this, should I or should I not extend it? 2. Instead of sending out 1 familiar for every 10 bumps I will send out after every 50 bumps I will send 5 familars and 1 bonus suprise *NOT SET IN STONE YET PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING* it was getting really hard to keep up with sending out prizes as they were due, I though this way maybe be more convenient for me and to add a bonus prize to the mix to make it worth it to you, however i fear this may discourage new players instead of getting a little prize quickly it gonna take longer but I was thinking maybe I keep this exclusive to veteran bumpers like once you hit 50 bumps then this will come into effect, what do you think? Keep it the way it was or move to this new rewards system?
@comradesGuidance
@AlyAmethyst
@Kisk
@Oceanshell250
@RogueLoreWind
@Oramid
@ARandomFRUser
@Comandrake
@Muterwyrm
@ToruOkinawa
@Peanut12
@BottledLightning
@AiamDragnarok

Hi everyone
First I wanna start by saying thank you to everyone who was so understanding

I'm gonna be reopening the bump game and putting some dragons up for adoption soon, I'm staring to get back to being able to play outside of just barely being able to keep my dragons fed Haha

That being said with how popular the game had become and could be again I'm think I need to make some alterations and I want to hear your opinions on this before the reopening

1. Due to the amount of bump the time limit in between bump will be extended from 1 hour to 2 hours *NOT SET IN STONE YET READ THE FOLLOWING*

know this may be an convenience but I dont wanna have this being spammed in the forum and being bumped every 5 minutes but I want your opinion on this, should I or should I not extend it?

2. Instead of sending out 1 familiar for every 10 bumps I will send out after every 50 bumps I will send 5 familars and 1 bonus suprise *NOT SET IN STONE YET PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING*

it was getting really hard to keep up with sending out prizes as they were due, I though this way maybe be more convenient for me and to add a bonus prize to the mix to make it worth it to you, however i fear this may discourage new players instead of getting a little prize quickly it gonna take longer but I was thinking maybe I keep this exclusive to veteran bumpers like once you hit 50 bumps then this will come into effect, what do you think? Keep it the way it was or move to this new rewards system?
@sakushy

I think that sounds good. Every 2 hours and prizes at 50 bumps.

New players could get placed on the veteran list when they hit, lets say the 35 or 40 bump mark? By then you will know they are serious about the game.

Also you could end games by certain dates? And even switch up the prizes. Or the one that bumped the most in a time period could get A super special prize?

Exp. based on a monthly game
This month for every 50 bumps you get 5 familiars and a bonus surprise

This month when you reach 50 bumps you get 2 familiars and a Vista

This month if you are the first person to reach 50 bumps you could win a gene change. All other participants will get 5 familiars.

@sakushy

I think that sounds good. Every 2 hours and prizes at 50 bumps.

New players could get placed on the veteran list when they hit, lets say the 35 or 40 bump mark? By then you will know they are serious about the game.

Also you could end games by certain dates? And even switch up the prizes. Or the one that bumped the most in a time period could get A super special prize?

Exp. based on a monthly game
This month for every 50 bumps you get 5 familiars and a bonus surprise

This month when you reach 50 bumps you get 2 familiars and a Vista

This month if you are the first person to reach 50 bumps you could win a gene change. All other participants will get 5 familiars.

Feel Free To Visit Edamame's Garden
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61