Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED: [PLAGUEDOM] Pup Scout Grab Bags
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63
@lycheejelly sure, thank you! :D
@lycheejelly sure, thank you! :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Up!
Up!
@JonTargaryen Could I get 5 more bags please? (couldn't even stay away a whole day) Also, never gotten a badge before, how does that work? They're very cute c:
@JonTargaryen Could I get 5 more bags please? (couldn't even stay away a whole day) Also, never gotten a badge before, how does that work? They're very cute c:
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
@JonTargaryen

Can I grab 5 bags from you? :D
@JonTargaryen

Can I grab 5 bags from you? :D
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@Voltsy you can get bags! :D

Like it says on the badge post, they're free to claim if you have bought the required amount of bags to claim a badge! There's one if you've bought just one bag, one if you've bought 10, one if you've bought 25, one if you've bought 50. It's cumulative, meaning you don't have to buy 50 all at once to claim the 50 bags badge - you just need to buy 50 during the 10 days this event is running, like if you bought 5 bags a day for 10 days, that's 50 bags. The code is there to copy to put on a signature, profile, and/or dragon bio! I keep badges on a few of my dragons. :D
@Voltsy you can get bags! :D

Like it says on the badge post, they're free to claim if you have bought the required amount of bags to claim a badge! There's one if you've bought just one bag, one if you've bought 10, one if you've bought 25, one if you've bought 50. It's cumulative, meaning you don't have to buy 50 all at once to claim the 50 bags badge - you just need to buy 50 during the 10 days this event is running, like if you bought 5 bags a day for 10 days, that's 50 bags. The code is there to copy to put on a signature, profile, and/or dragon bio! I keep badges on a few of my dragons. :D
@Reythaak yes you may! :D
@Reythaak yes you may! :D
@JonTargaryen May I have two grab bags if I give 10,000 and 10 gems
@JonTargaryen May I have two grab bags if I give 10,000 and 10 gems
rowdyscooter_by_freakkatt-d9qstdl.png
@SnowflakeFrost yes you may! :D
@SnowflakeFrost yes you may! :D
Alrighty
Alrighty