Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving Fr!(Gem + Treasure Raffle!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Could I take the Bubble Nymph, Cinder Nymph, the spellwrought shardhide, and Black Iron Plates? Thank you and good luck outside FR!
Could I take the Bubble Nymph, Cinder Nymph, the spellwrought shardhide, and Black Iron Plates? Thank you and good luck outside FR!
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
@Li3los if I may ask what do you mean from the screenshot? Which one, can you specify please?
@Li3los if I may ask what do you mean from the screenshot? Which one, can you specify please?
Uhhh I need to fix the SSP link and logo
Could I have any Skydancer skins and rally if that's still there?
Could I have any Skydancer skins and rally if that's still there?
Hi, could I please get any one of the candle apparels that haven't been claimed yet (surprise me!) and two familiars - the last two in row three of page three in the screenshot - and the last of the skins shown, if they haven't been taken? Thank you so much for doing this. Good luck in all you do beyond FR!

Edit: looks like someone grabbed the bubble nymph, which was one of the two familiars I meant! Could I just grab the other one, the wind nymph then, please? (sorry I don't know the actual names offhand, haha)
Hi, could I please get any one of the candle apparels that haven't been claimed yet (surprise me!) and two familiars - the last two in row three of page three in the screenshot - and the last of the skins shown, if they haven't been taken? Thank you so much for doing this. Good luck in all you do beyond FR!

Edit: looks like someone grabbed the bubble nymph, which was one of the two familiars I meant! Could I just grab the other one, the wind nymph then, please? (sorry I don't know the actual names offhand, haha)
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
@mysticalelisto
The first three apparels on the same page as the orange candles! I don't know what they are called, sorry!
@mysticalelisto
The first three apparels on the same page as the orange candles! I don't know what they are called, sorry!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
Can I adopt the Dunhoof?
Can I adopt the Dunhoof?
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
If you wouldn't mind, could I get that Coatl Accent off of you, the Dapplehoof (?) Mare (familiar), and the Twilight Oracle Sage apparel? I believe those are okay to ask for ^v^
If you wouldn't mind, could I get that Coatl Accent off of you, the Dapplehoof (?) Mare (familiar), and the Twilight Oracle Sage apparel? I believe those are okay to ask for ^v^
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
Sorry that you're leaving, hope everything goes well outside of FR :)

Could I grab a few of the festival fams/apparel, rally (battle item), and that coatl skin? You don't have to give me anything, I'm just interested in what you have XD
(I'd love to be entered to the treasure/gem raffle if possible, thank you!)
Sorry that you're leaving, hope everything goes well outside of FR :)

Could I grab a few of the festival fams/apparel, rally (battle item), and that coatl skin? You don't have to give me anything, I'm just interested in what you have XD
(I'd love to be entered to the treasure/gem raffle if possible, thank you!)
Oh wow, your dragons are lovely as well!! Sorry if I'm being greedy here... I was interested in Karetha as well, if she's available?
Oh wow, your dragons are lovely as well!! Sorry if I'm being greedy here... I was interested in Karetha as well, if she's available?
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
May I have any sage apparel as well as highreach bonepicker and harvest floracat familiars?
May I have any sage apparel as well as highreach bonepicker and harvest floracat familiars?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12