Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving Fr!(Gem + Treasure Raffle!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hello! Could I join the raffle please?
Hello! Could I join the raffle please?
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I'm sorry you're leaving FR. :(

I would be interested in ANY Apparel and/or Fams. <3

Would love to join the raffle!
I'm sorry you're leaving FR. :(

I would be interested in ANY Apparel and/or Fams. <3

Would love to join the raffle!
WpjbI2U.gif
Hi @mysticalelisto please can I take Arstira / #45935983? Thank you
Hi @mysticalelisto please can I take Arstira / #45935983? Thank you
arcanebottom.png
i'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving :c If possible, could I grab the flowerfall, Morph, autumn breeze, sanguine plumage, and 2 random other apparel? If they're all taken then 6 random apparel would be fine ^_^

I'd also love to join all raffles!
i'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving :c If possible, could I grab the flowerfall, Morph, autumn breeze, sanguine plumage, and 2 random other apparel? If they're all taken then 6 random apparel would be fine ^_^

I'd also love to join all raffles!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
Could I join the raffle and get six random pieces of apparel and maybe some fams? if not just the apparel would be amazing, thanks
Could I join the raffle and get six random pieces of apparel and maybe some fams? if not just the apparel would be amazing, thanks
May I get six random apparel and familiars please

May I join the raffles too
May I get six random apparel and familiars please

May I join the raffles too
can i join the raffle please? :D

could i also adopt Svartalf (#46220463) and some random familiars please? :)
can i join the raffle please? :D

could i also adopt Svartalf (#46220463) and some random familiars please? :)
Hello, I would like to join the raffle too. If you still have them I'd like rally and ambush. And maybe some random familiars? I just started so I don't have many. Thank you <3
Hello, I would like to join the raffle too. If you still have them I'd like rally and ambush. And maybe some random familiars? I just started so I don't have many. Thank you <3
I’d like to join the raffle please! Is that tundra skin still available? If not, I’ll take any one of the other skin/accents you’ve got left. Also, can I snag that carpenter mith? Maybe it’s a sentenial mith, idk :) Edit: OMG may I please adopt Kiba? I love so much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28400279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284003/28400279_350.png[/img] [/url]
I’d like to join the raffle please!

Is that tundra skin still available? If not, I’ll take any one of the other skin/accents you’ve got left.

Also, can I snag that carpenter mith? Maybe it’s a sentenial mith, idk :)

Edit: OMG may I please adopt Kiba? I love so much!

28400279_350.png

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
May I get the python gene, the Coatl accent, the rally and some random appeal and familiars please ^^

Edit: May I also join the treasure/gem raffle please
May I get the python gene, the Coatl accent, the rally and some random appeal and familiars please ^^

Edit: May I also join the treasure/gem raffle please
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12