Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@@LeviathanDemon Hello! Thank you for being so generous! If it is still available, maybe I have [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/12907.png[/img]? Thank you!
@@LeviathanDemon

Hello!

Thank you for being so generous!

If it is still available, maybe I have 12907.png?

Thank you!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Can I please have the snow streak and the helpful healer's mantle? And if you have any extra seafood, it would be greatly appreciated!
Can I please have the snow streak and the helpful healer's mantle? And if you have any extra seafood, it would be greatly appreciated!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Can I have a random pick from categories pls?
Can I have a random pick from categories pls?
bJs5ioz.gif
relax | he/they | proud g1 hoarder
Hi there! c: I'd love any seafood if there's some available. If possible, I'd also like the Aer Phantom, the Black Arm Bow, and a random stack of miscellaneous items. Thank you so much for doing this. <3
Hi there! c: I'd love any seafood if there's some available. If possible, I'd also like the Aer Phantom, the Black Arm Bow, and a random stack of miscellaneous items. Thank you so much for doing this. <3
KdvMjFB.png
Could I get an augite protector and red winged owlcat please if you still have them? A bag of seafood too please!
Could I get an augite protector and red winged owlcat please if you still have them? A bag of seafood too please!
Maren warrior, one stack of seafood, and the lapis earrings please?
Maren warrior, one stack of seafood, and the lapis earrings please?
Heya! Am I able to get the Black Linen Tail Wrap and maybe a Cockatrice? Thanks!! :D
Heya! Am I able to get the Black Linen Tail Wrap and maybe a Cockatrice? Thanks!! :D
Lists updated to reflect belongings more accurately, and deliveries all made!
Lists updated to reflect belongings more accurately, and deliveries all made!
i3HjH85.png
Would I be able to get the Spellwall Boran and some seafood please?
Would I be able to get the Spellwall Boran and some seafood please?
Bumps?
Bumps?
i3HjH85.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34