Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | HHFB monthly raffle- no December raffle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
@TerminalEternity Like the new entry form [emoji=guardian happy] Thank you for the raffle!
@TerminalEternity
Like the new entry form

Thank you for the raffle!
Like the idea of the self entry form! Vote for next raffle: gems! [emoji=gem]
Like the idea of the self entry form!

Vote for next raffle: gems!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@TerminalEternity
Can u count the tickets for my last donation? I’ll count in the future! Ty!
@TerminalEternity
Can u count the tickets for my last donation? I’ll count in the future! Ty!
I LUV SCRYING. GIMME SOME G1S TO SCRY. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST SCRYER BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
ctYHVNq.png ←------ CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! giphy.gif
Also vote for the next raffle: Gems
Also vote for the next raffle: Gems
I LUV SCRYING. GIMME SOME G1S TO SCRY. I MAY NOT BE THE BEST SCRYER BUT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
ctYHVNq.png ←------ CHECK OUT THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! giphy.gif
@TerminalEternity I vote for [emoji=gem] next
@TerminalEternity

I vote for next
[quote name="TerminalEternity" date="2019-03-02 22:13:35" ] @LadyHiraeth @QueenBluebird @AnonEclipse @PaperPony @DarkPuffin @Sorrendragon @CorvidKnight @Jelly1234866 @javertthejolly @IcyCrystal @24Finns @DuskzeHedgie @Tafficat @LoyalStar @Denna @Sonmi @LGFUADJJ @sakushy @zona @BumbleCandy @BlackRayser @BadLuck @Cobbleflop @Naahva @HehehDragons @commoncomitatus @Wxlfiez @dragonlover1234 @ERRexie @brvmbletea @QueenMomo @Punstersupreme @BottledLightning @FrogTea @Prisoner319 @Oppabo @OoStarryDonkeyoO @LeviathanDemon Sorry about being late but i have news! I created a self entry form so you dont have to count or wait for me to do it! Self entry form Alright so the march 2-march 16 raffle is for a full set of the unearthly onyx apparel! singles will count as long as you use the form! Please tell me in the cr or pm if you have recorded your donation by the form so i dont double count it [/quote] Last day ping!
TerminalEternity wrote on 2019-03-02 22:13:35:
@LadyHiraeth @QueenBluebird @AnonEclipse @PaperPony
@DarkPuffin @Sorrendragon @CorvidKnight @Jelly1234866
@javertthejolly @IcyCrystal @24Finns @DuskzeHedgie @Tafficat @LoyalStar @Denna @Sonmi @LGFUADJJ @sakushy @zona @BumbleCandy @BlackRayser @BadLuck @Cobbleflop @Naahva @HehehDragons @commoncomitatus @Wxlfiez @dragonlover1234 @ERRexie @brvmbletea @QueenMomo @Punstersupreme @BottledLightning @FrogTea @Prisoner319 @Oppabo @OoStarryDonkeyoO @LeviathanDemon

Sorry about being late but i have news!
I created a self entry form so you dont have to count or wait for me to do it!
Self entry form

Alright so the march 2-march 16 raffle is for a full set of the unearthly onyx apparel!
singles will count as long as you use the form! Please tell me in the cr or pm if you have recorded your donation by the form so i dont double count it
Last day ping!
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
I vote gems!
I vote gems!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@javertthejolly @IcyCrystal @24Finns @DuskzeHedgie @Tafficat @LoyalStar @Denna @Sonmi @LGFUADJJ @sakushy @zona @BumbleCandy @BlackRayser @BadLuck @Cobbleflop @Naahva @HehehDragons @commoncomitatus @Wxlfiez @dragonlover1234 @ERRexie @brvmbletea @QueenMomo @Punstersupreme @BottledLightning @FrogTea @Prisoner319 @Oppabo @OoStarryDonkeyoO @LeviathanDemon

Sorry for the delay in drawing a winner and the raffles being late so often. Ive been working alot and dont have alot of time on my computer.
So I've decided to make the raffles a month long and have a first place prize and a second place prize. I will be starting the new raffle on the first of april so i have time to work on the self entry.
I will be drawing the winner of the last raffle tonight so if anyone wanted to get a few last minute entries in for the onyx set now is the time.
Thank you all for being patient and donating!

Sorry for the delay in drawing a winner and the raffles being late so often. Ive been working alot and dont have alot of time on my computer.
So I've decided to make the raffles a month long and have a first place prize and a second place prize. I will be starting the new raffle on the first of april so i have time to work on the self entry.
I will be drawing the winner of the last raffle tonight so if anyone wanted to get a few last minute entries in for the onyx set now is the time.
Thank you all for being patient and donating!
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@TerminalEternity im senning some food rn but im not going to count it because i dont know how
@TerminalEternity im senning some food rn but im not going to count it because i dont know how
ACOZFAh.png
EiPW4qT.png
sZShZzW.png
jA5A7gu.png
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
v500TmV.png
JvUa9ma.png
y333Aol.jpg|Call Me Kacee |Fr time +0|uDrb98V.jpg
|21|They/Them|
Ping me please, i apreciate it ~
The winner is @ERRexie [img]https://i.imgur.com/c5wbqo1.png[/img]