Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 223 224
@mermaidlorelei - Can I get some insects, some more insects, and a Depin please?
@mermaidlorelei - Can I get some insects, some more insects, and a Depin please?
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
@mermaidlorelei could I get some meat, please?
@mermaidlorelei could I get some meat, please?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@mermaidlorelei Howdy! Thanks for doing this <3 May I have bug food and the Abyss Striker Familie?? [quote]Is there anyway I could get my (2) food requests at the same time so I don’t have to come back until the next week? Cause I never remember [/quote]
@mermaidlorelei

Howdy! Thanks for doing this <3 May I have bug food and the Abyss Striker Familie??
Quote:
Is there anyway I could get my (2) food requests at the same time so I don’t have to come back until the next week? Cause I never remember
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
@mermaidlorelei
could i get a white rot deer please? c:
@mermaidlorelei
could i get a white rot deer please? c:
gZsHdLC.png
@beanburrito
@beanburrito
Can I get the Parda Familiar?
Can I get the Parda Familiar?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2239877][img]https://s18.postimg.cc/ihbskqh8p/Bump.png[/img][/url][/center]
Bump.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@DuskofDawn12 @Crimsonpixie @JayChirps @Daemonism @AliyahZoe @GlitchedFox @dragonfairy1034 @FrogTea @YanderePower @laurea Sure thing!

@Xayxayx @Zaya You may only request one familiar per week.

@LulzRose Do you mean sweetpuff?

@ladybirb You're welcome to get all of your requests at the same time. :3

@lionqueen106 I'm afraid someone else already requested that familiar. You're welcome to ask for a different one though.

@DuskofDawn12 @Crimsonpixie @JayChirps @Daemonism @AliyahZoe @GlitchedFox @dragonfairy1034 @FrogTea @YanderePower @laurea Sure thing!

@Xayxayx @Zaya You may only request one familiar per week.

@LulzRose Do you mean sweetpuff?

@ladybirb You're welcome to get all of your requests at the same time. :3

@lionqueen106 I'm afraid someone else already requested that familiar. You're welcome to ask for a different one though.

MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei Could I please have an Extinguished Jackalope, some Seafood and some Plants?
@mermaidlorelei Could I please have an Extinguished Jackalope, some Seafood and some Plants?
@mermaidlorelei Oh, may I also adopt the Unnamed skydancer female (ID: #49653467) if she's still available?? I'd name her Hurricane :3
@mermaidlorelei Oh, may I also adopt the Unnamed skydancer female (ID: #49653467) if she's still available?? I'd name her Hurricane :3
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 223 224