Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 223 224
[center]Goodness, I feel like I'm always disappearing from illnesses. [emoji=skull] I'm about to add a number of new dragons and donation familiars, as well as go through my tremendous backlog. Thank you all for being patient as I heal. In other news, I have a couple of spotlight dragons! [s]A color-coordinated Constellation for anyone on the Pinglist:[/s] Adopted [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49205162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492052/49205162_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]And this XXY Fuchsia darling:[/s] Adopted [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49826221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498263/49826221_350.png[/img] [/url] Pinglist: [size=1]@Sienna77 @WickedBunnie @Crimsonpixie @Arystafall @Xayxayx @IcyCrystal @Bbong @SarahDragonRider @Galacticseviper @Dancingcrane @Thecartoonheart @Necromancess @BreezyBubble @CuriousSpecter @Reee @DancingDemonz @TrueLunasun @Shrapnarl @Wylin @Emkily @Crocodiles @LunaTenebrisFlos @Zerologist @Wolfhero1 @Silvermoon15 @JayChirps @LadyDiscord @AmaraFeatherfall @ToasterOnTop @Aquabanana @Althaea @Bogbody @HufflepuffHarry @Dragonfairy1034 @ToruOkinawa @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Cobbleflop @dragonlover1234 @ShadowSnatcher @Phiastar @SpiresOfSpirits @Diamondprotector @Zaya @FrogTea @ladybirb @SprinklesTheCat @Angelofdeath22 @AriLance @InfernalShepherd @Nightbreath @DarkRebellionXYZ @Arystafall @Nitsuj @Dracana
Goodness, I feel like I'm always disappearing from illnesses.
I'm about to add a number of new dragons and donation familiars, as well as go through my tremendous backlog. Thank you all for being patient as I heal.

In other news, I have a couple of spotlight dragons!
A color-coordinated Constellation for anyone on the Pinglist: Adopted

49205162_350.png

And this XXY Fuchsia darling: Adopted

49826221_350.png

Pinglist:
@Sienna77 @WickedBunnie @Crimsonpixie @Arystafall @Xayxayx @IcyCrystal @Bbong @SarahDragonRider @Galacticseviper @Dancingcrane @Thecartoonheart @Necromancess @BreezyBubble @CuriousSpecter @Reee @DancingDemonz @TrueLunasun @Shrapnarl @Wylin @Emkily @Crocodiles @LunaTenebrisFlos @Zerologist @Wolfhero1 @Silvermoon15 @JayChirps @LadyDiscord @AmaraFeatherfall @ToasterOnTop @Aquabanana @Althaea @Bogbody @HufflepuffHarry @Dragonfairy1034 @ToruOkinawa @MysticalOnyx @BottledLightning @Cobbleflop @dragonlover1234 @ShadowSnatcher @Phiastar @SpiresOfSpirits @Diamondprotector @Zaya @FrogTea @ladybirb @SprinklesTheCat @Angelofdeath22 @AriLance @InfernalShepherd @Nightbreath @DarkRebellionXYZ @Arystafall @Nitsuj @Dracana
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
I would really like the XY Fuchsia dragon!! I would name her after the flower Fuchsia hehe
I would really like the XY Fuchsia dragon!! I would name her after the flower Fuchsia hehe
@mermaidlorelei Could I get this derg, please, [b]Warun[/b]? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49205162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492052/49205162_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mermaidlorelei Could I get this derg, please, Warun? :D

49205162_350.png
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@Shigatomu @Rashoumon @NostalgicBreeze @Bbong @LunaTenebrisFlos @cutekittycats @FlexTapePotato Sure thing!

@Tsukkin4ri Unfortunately I'm out of that familiar, but I'm happy to add you to my affiliates! My button is located on the first page.
@Shigatomu @Rashoumon @NostalgicBreeze @Bbong @LunaTenebrisFlos @cutekittycats @FlexTapePotato Sure thing!

@Tsukkin4ri Unfortunately I'm out of that familiar, but I'm happy to add you to my affiliates! My button is located on the first page.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Puddletail @Solgalion @PureDark006 @Twinsisterz @UndeadUmbreon @RogueLoreWind @jcp1765 @patrolkitty Absolutely!

@Starwindrider It appears you already have that familiar.

@iiTqxic As per the rules, you will need to be specific in your requests.
@Puddletail @Solgalion @PureDark006 @Twinsisterz @UndeadUmbreon @RogueLoreWind @jcp1765 @patrolkitty Absolutely!

@Starwindrider It appears you already have that familiar.

@iiTqxic As per the rules, you will need to be specific in your requests.
@mermaidlorelei oh I'm sorry! ^^""" I wasn't aware.
If I can, may I grab a Maren Wavesinger? I don't have it yet. :>
@mermaidlorelei oh I'm sorry! ^^""" I wasn't aware.
If I can, may I grab a Maren Wavesinger? I don't have it yet. :>
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider On its way. :3
@Starwindrider On its way. :3
@mermaidlorelei
Hope you get to feeling better soon!

May I adopt the Greenwing Razorclaw please?
Thank you
@mermaidlorelei
Hope you get to feeling better soon!

May I adopt the Greenwing Razorclaw please?
Thank you
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
@Zaya Thank you. [emoji=heart]
@Zaya Thank you.
@mermaidlorelei

Alright! Also, thank you! I will add you too!
@mermaidlorelei

Alright! Also, thank you! I will add you too!
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 223 224