Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 386 387
@OrchardOfStone -heh, that came to me pretty quick. I hope it's good. Her name will be Opal, and Onyx is AbyssQueen, one of my Pearlcatchers. (haven't gotten to change her name, yet). Seren finds all the stray babies. XD

The dark cave looked like a place she could have fun exploring, although the furry dragon knew she’d wandered very far from home this time. It was hard not to get distracted, hunting food and chasing bugs, and running from monsters big enough to eat her. It was kind of dangerous- as she’d been told- but it was so much fun! Opal couldn’t help it if she loved exploring new places, could she? After she’d come so far that the snow had disappeared, everything looked way more interesting than it did there. This cave looked as though there were glittering lights inside!

The path down was tricky for her size, forcing her to keep her large wings tucked very close. As she went along, she could see a pale blue glow on the walls, that seemed to rub off onto her fur. It was pretty, and for a moment she wished that it would be permanent. She was far from ugly, but this was such a beautiful color!

Distracted by her thoughts, the young dragon didn’t notice the soft drone of a voice that carried just enough to hear over the slosh of water. Suddenly, one of her toes stuck into a crack and she tumbled forward- unable to catch herself, she landed with a huge splash!

The dragonet came up sputtering and coughing. When she managed to get her wet fur out of her eyes, she stared sheepishly at a very shocked Fae. The tiny creature’s hide glittered with the image of stars. It was beautiful, but not enough to take her attention away from the fact that she had obviously interrupted him. He was surrounded by books, braziers, and various magic spell ingredients. She grew more sheepish as he motioned at the water, looking distraught. As well as speechless. She must have *really* put her foot in it…

Looking down, Opal felt shock of her own. The browns and blacks of her fur were interspersed with expanses of blue, and the sparkling of stars. The Fae recovered finally, with a deep sigh as he closed his book. Opal flinched in surprise as the thing sprouted wings and flew about the open area of the cave.

“I-I’m so sorry-“ She began softly. The Fae waved her to silence, and pulled on a very floppy wizard’s hat. It looked so silly, she couldn’t stop her soft snort of laughter. He must have been used to that reaction. He didn’t even respond to it with a roll of the eyes. Actually, she couldn’t be sure, glowing as they were.

“It is alright, although I think you should come with me to explain to Onyx why I cannot give her my star-hide. It appears that I have given it to you, instead.” Looking down at herself, Opal’s eyes widened. This…was permanent.

The light from the water she stood in was fading, as she wondered what this Onyx was like when she was mad. She heard the Fae ‘tisk’, and giggled nervously. She was sure to be in trouble, now.
@OrchardOfStone -heh, that came to me pretty quick. I hope it's good. Her name will be Opal, and Onyx is AbyssQueen, one of my Pearlcatchers. (haven't gotten to change her name, yet). Seren finds all the stray babies. XD

The dark cave looked like a place she could have fun exploring, although the furry dragon knew she’d wandered very far from home this time. It was hard not to get distracted, hunting food and chasing bugs, and running from monsters big enough to eat her. It was kind of dangerous- as she’d been told- but it was so much fun! Opal couldn’t help it if she loved exploring new places, could she? After she’d come so far that the snow had disappeared, everything looked way more interesting than it did there. This cave looked as though there were glittering lights inside!

The path down was tricky for her size, forcing her to keep her large wings tucked very close. As she went along, she could see a pale blue glow on the walls, that seemed to rub off onto her fur. It was pretty, and for a moment she wished that it would be permanent. She was far from ugly, but this was such a beautiful color!

Distracted by her thoughts, the young dragon didn’t notice the soft drone of a voice that carried just enough to hear over the slosh of water. Suddenly, one of her toes stuck into a crack and she tumbled forward- unable to catch herself, she landed with a huge splash!

The dragonet came up sputtering and coughing. When she managed to get her wet fur out of her eyes, she stared sheepishly at a very shocked Fae. The tiny creature’s hide glittered with the image of stars. It was beautiful, but not enough to take her attention away from the fact that she had obviously interrupted him. He was surrounded by books, braziers, and various magic spell ingredients. She grew more sheepish as he motioned at the water, looking distraught. As well as speechless. She must have *really* put her foot in it…

Looking down, Opal felt shock of her own. The browns and blacks of her fur were interspersed with expanses of blue, and the sparkling of stars. The Fae recovered finally, with a deep sigh as he closed his book. Opal flinched in surprise as the thing sprouted wings and flew about the open area of the cave.

“I-I’m so sorry-“ She began softly. The Fae waved her to silence, and pulled on a very floppy wizard’s hat. It looked so silly, she couldn’t stop her soft snort of laughter. He must have been used to that reaction. He didn’t even respond to it with a roll of the eyes. Actually, she couldn’t be sure, glowing as they were.

“It is alright, although I think you should come with me to explain to Onyx why I cannot give her my star-hide. It appears that I have given it to you, instead.” Looking down at herself, Opal’s eyes widened. This…was permanent.

The light from the water she stood in was fading, as she wondered what this Onyx was like when she was mad. She heard the Fae ‘tisk’, and giggled nervously. She was sure to be in trouble, now.
20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@Banevear

How she got her starmap fur! In a creepy cavern! XD
That was fun! And it's always nice to see other dragons/characters! I'll send Opal over right now. ^^
@Banevear

How she got her starmap fur! In a creepy cavern! XD
That was fun! And it's always nice to see other dragons/characters! I'll send Opal over right now. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardofStone I was casually checking out multi-gazes, just for curiosity to see all the eye colors, on the AH, and I just stopped and stared, and saw a piece of lore just drop into place. And he was fodder-priced, I’m sure I sniped him from Exalt.

He’s now the Sentinel of my clan, the Called, and has been a part of all my lore since. He has a new blind Deathseeker Raven familiar (the one with the green eye on its abdomen, thank you @mermaidlorelei!), and I can’t wait to write more lore about them both now.
@OrchardofStone I was casually checking out multi-gazes, just for curiosity to see all the eye colors, on the AH, and I just stopped and stared, and saw a piece of lore just drop into place. And he was fodder-priced, I’m sure I sniped him from Exalt.

He’s now the Sentinel of my clan, the Called, and has been a part of all my lore since. He has a new blind Deathseeker Raven familiar (the one with the green eye on its abdomen, thank you @mermaidlorelei!), and I can’t wait to write more lore about them both now.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@OrchardOfStone -Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it. The art was adorable, and a great prompt. :D
@OrchardOfStone -Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it. The art was adorable, and a great prompt. :D
could I be entered in this week's lottery? thanks!!
could I be entered in this week's lottery? thanks!!
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
@Banevear

Yes! I really liked her prompt! I think the art prompts are a neat idea. LemonsSharks had fun with them! :D

@dancingcrane

A dragon with a near exalt history - those are always special, like stories that almost never existed. Schin has a few of those, I think. Most likely. ^^
@Banevear

Yes! I really liked her prompt! I think the art prompts are a neat idea. LemonsSharks had fun with them! :D

@dancingcrane

A dragon with a near exalt history - those are always special, like stories that almost never existed. Schin has a few of those, I think. Most likely. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@all , Can I just say I love all the stories here? I am just so lucky to have found you!
@all , Can I just say I love all the stories here? I am just so lucky to have found you!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@dancingcrane

:D!!!
@dancingcrane

:D!!!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@OrchardOfStone I can imagine! If you want more, and another artist, let me know. :)
@OrchardOfStone I can imagine! If you want more, and another artist, let me know. :)
@dancingcrane <3 Welcome!
@dancingcrane <3 Welcome!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 386 387