Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Out-of-Flight Snowboarding
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
Just signed up with a few spaces for you guys!
Just signed up with a few spaces for you guys!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle
Thanks for supporting Ice! We appreciate it <3
@WanderingTurtle
Thanks for supporting Ice! We appreciate it <3
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Jeon
Hi! I noticed you on the boarder sheet - please keep in mind that this is for out of flight boarders only and Ice boarders are not eligible. If you would like to board for this push, please head over to Cold Storage and sign up there instead.
@Jeon
Hi! I noticed you on the boarder sheet - please keep in mind that this is for out of flight boarders only and Ice boarders are not eligible. If you would like to board for this push, please head over to Cold Storage and sign up there instead.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

Hi! I noticed on the form that it said OOF boarding after I submitted it once and went back to look at the form that I had used. I had used the link on the All Boarders page in the INF Boarding Sheet IvL, since I was trying to update the number of spaces I had available. Sorry for the inconvenience! I had some trouble finding this thread (I wasn't able to until you pinged me, whoops) so I didn't inform anyone of the mistake since I didn't see it show up anywhere. Once again, I apologize and thanks for making sure everything stays correct ^^
@Tserin

Hi! I noticed on the form that it said OOF boarding after I submitted it once and went back to look at the form that I had used. I had used the link on the All Boarders page in the INF Boarding Sheet IvL, since I was trying to update the number of spaces I had available. Sorry for the inconvenience! I had some trouble finding this thread (I wasn't able to until you pinged me, whoops) so I didn't inform anyone of the mistake since I didn't see it show up anywhere. Once again, I apologize and thanks for making sure everything stays correct ^^
WpjbI2U.gif
@Jeon
Makes sense! If you'd like to correct the error, you can just send in another form for this one and put the offered spaces at -20, and it'll fix itself. I can also do it for you if you'd rather, it's a pretty quick fix.
@Jeon
Makes sense! If you'd like to correct the error, you can just send in another form for this one and put the offered spaces at -20, and it'll fix itself. I can also do it for you if you'd rather, it's a pretty quick fix.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin

I went ahead and used the same link as before to do -20 spaces ^^
I can't edit the sheet, (which is good so things don't get messed up) but it could be a good idea to edit the link to Sign Up to Be a Boarder for the INF sheet in the All Boarders tab, since I just checked on the OOF sheet and it still directs to the OOF sheet, so it would make sense imo at least if that still directed to the INF sheet on the INF All Boarders tab. (Did that make any sense?) regardless, not sure how many people use that link to add/remove dragon spaces u/ so it may not even matter
@Tserin

I went ahead and used the same link as before to do -20 spaces ^^
I can't edit the sheet, (which is good so things don't get messed up) but it could be a good idea to edit the link to Sign Up to Be a Boarder for the INF sheet in the All Boarders tab, since I just checked on the OOF sheet and it still directs to the OOF sheet, so it would make sense imo at least if that still directed to the INF sheet on the INF All Boarders tab. (Did that make any sense?) regardless, not sure how many people use that link to add/remove dragon spaces u/ so it may not even matter
WpjbI2U.gif
@Jeon
Thanks! I'm not in charge of INF boarding and don't have the ability to edit the sheet over there, so I've forwarded it over to someone who can so it can be fixed.

Edit: Been told it's fixed so you should be good to use it now!
@Jeon
Thanks! I'm not in charge of INF boarding and don't have the ability to edit the sheet over there, so I've forwarded it over to someone who can so it can be fixed.

Edit: Been told it's fixed so you should be good to use it now!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
Feed Us Space
Feed Us Space
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
up for visibility and sitters!
up for visibility and sitters!
up
up
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23