Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Loving Homes!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 134 135
@Skaimoo

If you'd like to name them before sending them you can simply name the spring and fall, respectively. I'm not sure if I'll keep their names as that (it always takes me awhile to decide on names) and I may come up with names I really love in the future and change them.
@Skaimoo

If you'd like to name them before sending them you can simply name the spring and fall, respectively. I'm not sure if I'll keep their names as that (it always takes me awhile to decide on names) and I may come up with names I really love in the future and change them.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
@JiminxYoongi

I won’t name them for you and then cost you more money, I just wanna make sure you’re gonna keep them and enjoy them, y’know? I’m the same way when coming up with names so I understand. Sorry for being so petty, I’ll send them over now!
@JiminxYoongi

I won’t name them for you and then cost you more money, I just wanna make sure you’re gonna keep them and enjoy them, y’know? I’m the same way when coming up with names so I understand. Sorry for being so petty, I’ll send them over now!
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
@Skaimoo

Lol I totally get it. I exalted an unnamed dragon one time and only one time, because the idea of leaving it unnamed literally haunted me for days. I felt so bad.
@Skaimoo

Lol I totally get it. I exalted an unnamed dragon one time and only one time, because the idea of leaving it unnamed literally haunted me for days. I felt so bad.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
@JiminxYoongi

Yeah, I’ve done the same thing accidentally. It’s just the worst feeling... ;m;
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the two sisters! I’m excited to see what you do with them. <3
@JiminxYoongi

Yeah, I’ve done the same thing accidentally. It’s just the worst feeling... ;m;
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the two sisters! I’m excited to see what you do with them. <3
bumpin for new dragons!
bumpin for new dragons!
bump for more dragons
bump for more dragons
Do you think I could have either the female giraffe or the first hatchling? Thank you!!
Do you think I could have either the female giraffe or the first hatchling? Thank you!!
@shibeboi

You can have both! I'll send em to ya right away. If you don't want both, then you can cancel and I'll just send one. Thank you very much for adopting!
@shibeboi

You can have both! I'll send em to ya right away. If you don't want both, then you can cancel and I'll just send one. Thank you very much for adopting!
bump o the day
bump o the day
Could I get Danaus or Peri? I’d prefer Peri if you’re only giving one
Could I get Danaus or Peri? I’d prefer Peri if you’re only giving one
dragons are pretty dope
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 134 135