Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Loving Homes!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135
@Skaimoo

Are both of the spiral females still available? I'd like to make them into a fall and spring type of duo if they are
@Skaimoo

Are both of the spiral females still available? I'd like to make them into a fall and spring type of duo if they are
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
Hi @Skaimoo can I adopt Plantheart?
Hi @Skaimoo can I adopt Plantheart?
@JiminxYoongi

Yeah, they both are! I'm really surprised they hadn't been adopted yet since I really like their tree-like, seasonal looks. I'll send them your way! Thank you for wanting them! uwu
Before I send them though, I would like to know what you'll name them. Like I said in the post, I like to know their new name before sending any Unnamed dragons. Sorry if it seems a bit petty, but this is just one of my ways of making sure people don't actually just sell or exalt them, giving them a proper name.
@JiminxYoongi

Yeah, they both are! I'm really surprised they hadn't been adopted yet since I really like their tree-like, seasonal looks. I'll send them your way! Thank you for wanting them! uwu
Before I send them though, I would like to know what you'll name them. Like I said in the post, I like to know their new name before sending any Unnamed dragons. Sorry if it seems a bit petty, but this is just one of my ways of making sure people don't actually just sell or exalt them, giving them a proper name.
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
@Bluethunder

Of course! I'll send her to you right away. Thank you for adopting her!
@Bluethunder

Of course! I'll send her to you right away. Thank you for adopting her!
@Skaimoo

If that amazing snow tundra girl is still available, may I take her? I already have the perfect accent and everything. :3

(Her name would be Korihime. Just FR friendly for ??????) :D

And I also have 3 dragons, who's been with me basically since I started, but it's time for them to go. I'd love to see them go to loving homes. I'd at least like to give them a chance.
@Skaimoo

If that amazing snow tundra girl is still available, may I take her? I already have the perfect accent and everything. :3

(Her name would be Korihime. Just FR friendly for ??????) :D

And I also have 3 dragons, who's been with me basically since I started, but it's time for them to go. I'd love to see them go to loving homes. I'd at least like to give them a chance.
@Rhaeyne

She is available! I'll send her to you right away. Thank you very much for adopting her! I'll have to drop by and see what you do with her if you've already got a plan. ;)

And I would love to take them! I'll send a two-way CR so you can send them to me too. I'm glad you're wanting to give them a chance. <3
@Rhaeyne

She is available! I'll send her to you right away. Thank you very much for adopting her! I'll have to drop by and see what you do with her if you've already got a plan. ;)

And I would love to take them! I'll send a two-way CR so you can send them to me too. I'm glad you're wanting to give them a chance. <3
Hi! I love the unnamed white/char/antique skydancer + the maize/latte/maize pearlcatcher, I'd love to adopt them! I would name the skydancer Avocet and the pearlcatcher Fox. I think they'd make a good breeding pair, if you're alright with them being paired !
Hi! I love the unnamed white/char/antique skydancer + the maize/latte/maize pearlcatcher, I'd love to adopt them! I would name the skydancer Avocet and the pearlcatcher Fox. I think they'd make a good breeding pair, if you're alright with them being paired !
259vh3r.png .... ...........
Pheasant
he/him
FR +8
@woodsorrels

Yeah, the two being paired is perfectly fine! I’m glad that you like them and that you’ll get some good use out of them. I’ll send em over once I get the chance! Thank you very much for adopting!
@woodsorrels

Yeah, the two being paired is perfectly fine! I’m glad that you like them and that you’ll get some good use out of them. I’ll send em over once I get the chance! Thank you very much for adopting!
Thank you !!
Thank you !!
259vh3r.png .... ...........
Pheasant
he/him
FR +8
@WitchcraftKitty @SmolderSkyWing

Hey! I'm sorry, but I've had to cancel your CRs because you hadn't accepted it for more than two days. The dragons you two want are still available, but I'm letting other people possibly adopt them as well now. If you still want them you just have to tell me because I'll resend the CRs! I just have to hear from you. Thanks!
@WitchcraftKitty @SmolderSkyWing

Hey! I'm sorry, but I've had to cancel your CRs because you hadn't accepted it for more than two days. The dragons you two want are still available, but I'm letting other people possibly adopt them as well now. If you still want them you just have to tell me because I'll resend the CRs! I just have to hear from you. Thanks!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135