Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons, already has Lore template
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@Sylvanlady Hi can please have this beauty. Thx:) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46139973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461400/46139973_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sylvanlady

Hi can please have this beauty. Thx:)

46139973_350.png
@Squishymochi

He has been requested, but not picked up yet. I allow 2 days for the trade to complete. If they don't pick up, then I give to the next requester. In this case, that would be you. I will let you know.
@Squishymochi

He has been requested, but not picked up yet. I allow 2 days for the trade to complete. If they don't pick up, then I give to the next requester. In this case, that would be you. I will let you know.
7h7RKGy.png
@Sylvanlady

I would like to apprentice Liriel into my lair. She will be trained personally by Nightmare.
@Sylvanlady

I would like to apprentice Liriel into my lair. She will be trained personally by Nightmare.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

He is at the crossroads, but if he has not been picked up within two days we cancel that apprenticeship and let the next requester have him, that would be you, I will let you know and send him your way, if he is not picked up. Would you like to be on our ping list if Liriel doesn't make it to your lair this time? I breed Night Warriors, most of mine get claimed immediately after hatching, but sometimes I place an unclaimed one here.
@xBlackheartx

He is at the crossroads, but if he has not been picked up within two days we cancel that apprenticeship and let the next requester have him, that would be you, I will let you know and send him your way, if he is not picked up. Would you like to be on our ping list if Liriel doesn't make it to your lair this time? I breed Night Warriors, most of mine get claimed immediately after hatching, but sometimes I place an unclaimed one here.
7h7RKGy.png
@Sylvanlady Yes, i'd like to be in the Pinglist please. I've wanted a Night Warrior for a very long time, so I'm willing to wait.
@Sylvanlady Yes, i'd like to be in the Pinglist please. I've wanted a Night Warrior for a very long time, so I'm willing to wait.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

Do you have any preferences about your Night Warrior wishes. Liriel would have been a Battle Mage / Healer. Do You want a Mage or a Fighter. I do all my own training so I use one Mage and two fighters for every team, but if you are having a leveler do it then it only matters what you want and need doesn't play a part.
@xBlackheartx

Do you have any preferences about your Night Warrior wishes. Liriel would have been a Battle Mage / Healer. Do You want a Mage or a Fighter. I do all my own training so I use one Mage and two fighters for every team, but if you are having a leveler do it then it only matters what you want and need doesn't play a part.
7h7RKGy.png
@Sylvanlady

I've no real preference, but a Battle Mage.. I don't have a Battle Mage or healer, only Mire Flyers. So anything is fine with me.
@Sylvanlady

I've no real preference, but a Battle Mage.. I don't have a Battle Mage or healer, only Mire Flyers. So anything is fine with me.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx

I have a Guardian pair about to be hatched, If you are interested, maybe you can take a look in my nursery and see if you like the parents to any of the nests I have going currently. I also have a Guardian Female that was requested and then wasn't picked up. I was just getting ready to cancel their trade. She is the Last Guardian on my my Last page if you are interested in her. My Guardians and their mates are on Pages, 2,3,and 4 they are easy to spot, they have all the armor, at least they do if they have been leveled up and registered. Feel free to check them out.
@xBlackheartx

I have a Guardian pair about to be hatched, If you are interested, maybe you can take a look in my nursery and see if you like the parents to any of the nests I have going currently. I also have a Guardian Female that was requested and then wasn't picked up. I was just getting ready to cancel their trade. She is the Last Guardian on my my Last page if you are interested in her. My Guardians and their mates are on Pages, 2,3,and 4 they are easy to spot, they have all the armor, at least they do if they have been leveled up and registered. Feel free to check them out.
7h7RKGy.png
@Sylvanlady I'm pretty interested in the guardian pair, wish they had more red in them though. Eldria... She's lovely.
@Sylvanlady I'm pretty interested in the guardian pair, wish they had more red in them though. Eldria... She's lovely.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xblackheartx

You just missed out on my previous reds, however, I am going to have Ahnowin go to Nest in just two days and she is a solid Red Imperial that is going to be breed with her Nocturne Mate who is also a solid red. Maybe she would interest you more. I want to be sure you are happy with your Night Warrior, the best way to do that is to meet your preferences.
@xblackheartx

You just missed out on my previous reds, however, I am going to have Ahnowin go to Nest in just two days and she is a solid Red Imperial that is going to be breed with her Nocturne Mate who is also a solid red. Maybe she would interest you more. I want to be sure you are happy with your Night Warrior, the best way to do that is to meet your preferences.
7h7RKGy.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53