Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons, already has Lore template
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53
May I please have Liriel?
May I please have Liriel?
@deathfraud

I see you are new. Yes, I will send her to wait for you at the crossroads shortly. Also, if you need help with anything, questions, whatever, feel free to ask. As it is a requirement for registration of Liriel to be leveled to 20, I will send you a link to a guide that I swear by for success in the Coliseum. I will place it at the very bottom of her bio as well, so you can always find it.
@deathfraud

I see you are new. Yes, I will send her to wait for you at the crossroads shortly. Also, if you need help with anything, questions, whatever, feel free to ask. As it is a requirement for registration of Liriel to be leveled to 20, I will send you a link to a guide that I swear by for success in the Coliseum. I will place it at the very bottom of her bio as well, so you can always find it.
7h7RKGy.png
Can I have Liriel if shes still available
Can I have Liriel if shes still available
@Soramaki14

Currently she has been asked for, but as yet unclaimed at the crossroads. I have another that I had not intended to put into this adoption thread, but I would be concerned about offering her. Do you realize these are special Generation Project dragons and they are meant to be trained in the Coliseum so you can register them and such and to follow the rules for breeding future Night Warrior? Non of your dragons have been taken into the Coliseum thus far, would you be willing to train your Night Warrior? If you will. I will show you Liriel's sister and see if you would like her.
@Soramaki14

Currently she has been asked for, but as yet unclaimed at the crossroads. I have another that I had not intended to put into this adoption thread, but I would be concerned about offering her. Do you realize these are special Generation Project dragons and they are meant to be trained in the Coliseum so you can register them and such and to follow the rules for breeding future Night Warrior? Non of your dragons have been taken into the Coliseum thus far, would you be willing to train your Night Warrior? If you will. I will show you Liriel's sister and see if you would like her.
7h7RKGy.png
@Sylvanlady Yeah, I would be completely open to training her at the Coliseum
@Sylvanlady Yeah, I would be completely open to training her at the Coliseum
@Soramaki14 Then Here is her sister, Would you like her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46138577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461386/46138577_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Soramaki14

Then Here is her sister, Would you like her?

46138577_350.png
7h7RKGy.png
@Sylvanlady. Is Revyn still availlable? If so i'd love to adopt him
@Sylvanlady. Is Revyn still availlable? If so i'd love to adopt him
bf3b4878c44782d8ad09931799d354f0.png
@Sylvanlady Oh my gosh, absolutely! She's beautiful
@Sylvanlady Oh my gosh, absolutely! She's beautiful
@Soramaki14

Sure thing, and I will send you a link to a Coliseum Guide I swear by. I will have her at the crossroads shortly.

@Ladydraefair

Sure thing. I will have him at the crossroads shortly.
@Soramaki14

Sure thing, and I will send you a link to a Coliseum Guide I swear by. I will have her at the crossroads shortly.

@Ladydraefair

Sure thing. I will have him at the crossroads shortly.
7h7RKGy.png
@Ladydraefair

I stopped into your lair. I don't see where you have room for him. Please be advised, if you don't pick him up in 2 days, I cancel the trade and allow the next requester to claim him.
@Ladydraefair

I stopped into your lair. I don't see where you have room for him. Please be advised, if you don't pick him up in 2 days, I cancel the trade and allow the next requester to claim him.
7h7RKGy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53