Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Moving to new thread!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I'm done, I;'m just editing things in and out, Currently need lair space so the sooner we open the better lol
I'm done, I;'m just editing things in and out, Currently need lair space so the sooner we open the better lol
@NanoMachina

Ok, thanks! I'm just waitong for everyone else to respond!
@NanoMachina

Ok, thanks! I'm just waitong for everyone else to respond!
1cc1453cecd1cf49ec469700dce2fe9c.png
@tiyonna43

Ok, I just realized that you STILL haven't reserved a post for your stall! Please at least reserve your so we can open up the thread! If you don't reserve your thread for around a week to 5 days, I will open the thread, as everyone is waiting! If you reserve your post, we can at least open the thread up while you're working on yours!
@tiyonna43

Ok, I just realized that you STILL haven't reserved a post for your stall! Please at least reserve your so we can open up the thread! If you don't reserve your thread for around a week to 5 days, I will open the thread, as everyone is waiting! If you reserve your post, we can at least open the thread up while you're working on yours!
@FrostWing6
Sorry for the silence! I've gotten really busy irl, and I'm afraid I won't have enough time to properly run a stall :<
I'll be deleting my post on the thread, but I'll continue donating to as many of you guys as I can!
@FrostWing6
Sorry for the silence! I've gotten really busy irl, and I'm afraid I won't have enough time to properly run a stall :<
I'll be deleting my post on the thread, but I'll continue donating to as many of you guys as I can!
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

XD My Lair is so full from saving Hatchlings specifically for this and now I have no room frk
XD My Lair is so full from saving Hatchlings specifically for this and now I have no room frk
@Bodmhall

Ok, that's fine! Thank you anyways!
@Bodmhall

Ok, that's fine! Thank you anyways!
@NanoMachina

I know, I'm really itching to open the thread, but I'm still waiting on some people!
@NanoMachina

I know, I'm really itching to open the thread, but I'm still waiting on some people!
If we can get this open befor ROR ends i'd like to give away some shrooms
If we can get this open befor ROR ends i'd like to give away some shrooms
@NanoMachina

I hope we can!
@NanoMachina

I hope we can!
Me too
Me too
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43