Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Molten Wartoad Familiar Raffle!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Thalath Would you please remove me from the ticket list? When I asked to join I did not own one but I recently acquired one as partial in exchange for one of my art dergs ^^

@Thalath Would you please remove me from the ticket list? When I asked to join I did not own one but I recently acquired one as partial in exchange for one of my art dergs ^^

__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Thalath Can I be added?
@Thalath Can I be added?
p90ZPZ1.png
I would love to enter if possible
I would love to enter if possible
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
if I'm not too late, may I please be entered?
if I'm not too late, may I please be entered?
I1wXRtr.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif tDeKDnH.png
@Aquatic

Gotcha! (Congrats!)

@Zivo
@kat56575
@theinsaneeraser

To be fair to the other entrants, I cannot add you three as I have already closed entries -- my apologies :(

Will be pulling this in the next 30 minutes!
@Aquatic

Gotcha! (Congrats!)

@Zivo
@kat56575
@theinsaneeraser

To be fair to the other entrants, I cannot add you three as I have already closed entries -- my apologies :(

Will be pulling this in the next 30 minutes!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Alright, got the time to pull the raffle! (Had to move a value on the list after Aquatic was removed and double check the entries, sorry for the delay) [img]https://i.imgur.com/sC1vcJD.png[/img] @Jaspernoir You are the winner! Congrats! [b]BIG EDIT: Actually, I just realized I messed up the list while pulling this. Because I don't want to revoke Jaspernoir's win because that would be unfair imo, I'm going to fix the list and pull another winner! (I have two Molten Wartoads on me.)[/b]
Alright, got the time to pull the raffle! (Had to move a value on the list after Aquatic was removed and double check the entries, sorry for the delay)

sC1vcJD.png

@Jaspernoir

You are the winner! Congrats!

BIG EDIT:

Actually, I just realized I messed up the list while pulling this.

Because I don't want to revoke Jaspernoir's win because that would be unfair imo, I'm going to fix the list and pull another winner! (I have two Molten Wartoads on me.)

Wow hey!! Amazing, thanks! And sorry for the mix up, i didn't do it :|
Wow hey!! Amazing, thanks! And sorry for the mix up, i didn't do it :|
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
I'm really sorry for the huge mixup. The first list actually contained mistakes, but I thought it would be unfair to revoke Jaspernoir's win, so I've decided to take my other Wartoad out of sales and raffle off that one to another as well :) [b]Aquatic[/b] has been removed properly from the new list and so has [b]Jaspernoir[/b] as they have already won. So without further ado, here's our second winner from the new pull list! (Which has also been added to the second post) [img]https://i.imgur.com/1t5GCn6.png[/img] 96 -- that's @grandmaeblob! Congratulations!
I'm really sorry for the huge mixup. The first list actually contained mistakes, but I thought it would be unfair to revoke Jaspernoir's win, so I've decided to take my other Wartoad out of sales and raffle off that one to another as well :)

Aquatic has been removed properly from the new list and so has Jaspernoir as they have already won.

So without further ado, here's our second winner from the new pull list! (Which has also been added to the second post)

1t5GCn6.png

96 -- that's @grandmaeblob! Congratulations!

@Thalath
Holy heck I won one ouo
Thank you so much!
@Thalath
Holy heck I won one ouo
Thank you so much!
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif