Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | STARMAP raffle! :) [over; thank you!]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Whirlwish Sent a PM ! If drawn, I plan to put it on my girl Cassandra! She was a first day Filigree uwu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40333560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403336/40333560_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Whirlwish Sent a PM !

If drawn, I plan to put it on my girl Cassandra! She was a first day Filigree uwu

40333560_350.png
8ptQehh.png
mlHpBMC.png
oq8LyLj.png
ElKYM7J.png
9qLrp5W.png
@sixsixtysix

got you down. thanks for entering!

your girl is lovely~ i love the blues with the gold filigree <3
@sixsixtysix

got you down. thanks for entering!

your girl is lovely~ i love the blues with the gold filigree <3
lmBVOQT.gif
@halforq @Nerilka @FearTheFuzzyBear

bleh. i'm so sorry! here's your last day ping~

i was out the whole day & forgot until now.

hopefully there's still enough time for you all-- since i'm so forgetful, i'll give you until 14:00 site time tomorrow (8/19) for any last-minute ticket purchases before the drawing.
@halforq @Nerilka @FearTheFuzzyBear

bleh. i'm so sorry! here's your last day ping~

i was out the whole day & forgot until now.

hopefully there's still enough time for you all-- since i'm so forgetful, i'll give you until 14:00 site time tomorrow (8/19) for any last-minute ticket purchases before the drawing.
lmBVOQT.gif
x
x
lmBVOQT.gif
x
x
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

Nothing like last minute replies! Oops! Thank you for the ping. We were busy yesterday too (RL issues) so would have missed an earlier ping anyway.

I'll send in for more tickets, since I have .... oh, 15 minutes I think. XD Thanks!
@Whirlwish

Nothing like last minute replies! Oops! Thank you for the ping. We were busy yesterday too (RL issues) so would have missed an earlier ping anyway.

I'll send in for more tickets, since I have .... oh, 15 minutes I think. XD Thanks!
Qn4lcwg.png
@Nerilka

yup, got you down!

no worries about the last minute request, I'm such a procrastinator myself as well.

*glares pointedly at 22-page homework packet due tomorrow.*

will draw soon, you can check the ticket count on the first page for any mistakes :)
@Nerilka

yup, got you down!

no worries about the last minute request, I'm such a procrastinator myself as well.

*glares pointedly at 22-page homework packet due tomorrow.*

will draw soon, you can check the ticket count on the first page for any mistakes :)
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

Thanks! The tickets count is good, as always. You run an excellent raffle. :D

Sorry about the homework packet, but I'm sure you'll get it worked out. Just remember to sleep tonight too. :p

@Whirlwish

Thanks! The tickets count is good, as always. You run an excellent raffle. :D

Sorry about the homework packet, but I'm sure you'll get it worked out. Just remember to sleep tonight too. :p

Qn4lcwg.png
[center][font=century gothic][size=7]RAFFLE DRAWING[/size][/font] via [url]random.org[/url][/center] [columns] [nextcol] #1 [img]https://image.ibb.co/hpNHdK/1.png[/img] [nextcol] #2 [img]https://image.ibb.co/d80Okz/2.png[/img] [nextcol] #3 [img]https://image.ibb.co/kmJXdK/3.png[/img] [/columns] For starmap, ticket #363 has been drawn. Congratulations, @Famion! [quote="grand prize"] [center][item=primary gene: starmap] [/quote] In the spur of the moment, I also dug out a few small things from my hoard as second & third prizes. Hopefully they'll help you fund future adventures. :) Ticket #925; congratulations, @Nerilka! [quote="second"] [center][item=unhatched nature egg][/center] [/quote] Ticket #104; congratulations, @LadyChipmunk! [quote="third"] [center][item=rally][/center] [/quote] Prizes will be sent out shortly. Please accept the CRs within one week! A few notes: [list] [*]when constellation is released, I [i]may[/i] host another raffle. If you would like to be pinged [i]if[/i] it happens, let me know. However, I will be very busy when school year starts so I’m not sure if it will happen. [*]@Spiritwindy is also hosting a similar [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2506172#post_2506172]starmap raffle[/url], and they kindly asked me to advertise that here. If you’re in the mood for more gambling you can head over there! [/list] This was my first raffle; thank you for being so kind & supportive. [s]I wish I had enough starmaps to give y’all one.[/s] Thank you all for entering! <3 @Nerilka @GoblinQueen72 @liffy123 @Solderwings @Superblox @SassmasterMaxie @Shroomie @DragonSquid @Micciz @DraconianLucian @eyres @Aersolace @hoppybunnyme @Eudaimonia @LadyChipmunk @Misanthropy @duskflower @loki666 @TheWhiteHart @4orra @Maevepanda @aelele @Aontacht @Univorn @halforq @TwilightStars @Saraab @Famion @RaneInSpane @niarain @XenophonDraike @FearTheFuzzyBear @Gamin @felinesnorez @angrydragonlady @Cohena @Alphanix @Merlee @ChaotiCloud33 @AlbinoWerewolf @IronPen @KnightYumi @AeroPawsta @xlMidnightRoselx @Rhonu @Spiritwindy @Mysh @Seoul @SmallChinchilla @Lunadiviner @TheOakWoods @FireHeartSong @Murcenary @Pipqu @Tyrannosaur66 @Akumatsu
RAFFLE DRAWING

via random.org
1.png
2.png
3.png

For starmap, ticket #363 has been drawn. Congratulations, @Famion!
Quote:
Primary Gene: Starmap

In the spur of the moment, I also dug out a few small things from my hoard as second & third prizes. Hopefully they'll help you fund future adventures. :)

Ticket #925; congratulations, @Nerilka!
second wrote:
Unhatched Nature Egg

Ticket #104; congratulations, @LadyChipmunk!
third wrote:
Rally

Prizes will be sent out shortly. Please accept the CRs within one week!

A few notes:
  • when constellation is released, I may host another raffle. If you would like to be pinged if it happens, let me know. However, I will be very busy when school year starts so I’m not sure if it will happen.
  • @Spiritwindy is also hosting a similar starmap raffle, and they kindly asked me to advertise that here. If you’re in the mood for more gambling you can head over there!

This was my first raffle; thank you for being so kind & supportive. I wish I had enough starmaps to give y’all one. Thank you all for entering! <3

@Nerilka @GoblinQueen72 @liffy123 @Solderwings @Superblox @SassmasterMaxie @Shroomie @DragonSquid @Micciz @DraconianLucian @eyres @Aersolace @hoppybunnyme @Eudaimonia @LadyChipmunk @Misanthropy @duskflower @loki666 @TheWhiteHart @4orra @Maevepanda @aelele @Aontacht @Univorn @halforq @TwilightStars @Saraab @Famion @RaneInSpane @niarain @XenophonDraike @FearTheFuzzyBear @Gamin @felinesnorez @angrydragonlady @Cohena @Alphanix @Merlee @ChaotiCloud33 @AlbinoWerewolf @IronPen @KnightYumi @AeroPawsta @xlMidnightRoselx @Rhonu @Spiritwindy @Mysh @Seoul @SmallChinchilla @Lunadiviner @TheOakWoods @FireHeartSong @Murcenary @Pipqu @Tyrannosaur66 @Akumatsu
lmBVOQT.gif
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!

LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22