Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CONSTELLATION [5k/6g] MINI PRIZES/EVENTS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[u][/u][center][size=7][font=Century]C O N S T E L L A T I O N[/font][/size] [font=Century Gothic][size=5][ R A F F L E ][/size][/font] [item=secondary gene: constellation] hello and welcome to my series raffle! here you will find genes, eggs, and other valuable things up almost all the time :> i do my best to keep the drawing downtimes short and stock up with all sorts of interesting items to raffle off -------------------- my end goal for this is to be able to raffle off some valuable items to other FR players who need them while funding various gene projects, starting with a copy of starmap/constellation for one of my lair's oldest residents (who's been with me since i joined FR in 2014)! all profit will go towards her starry genes and her apparel set! <3 just for fun, and to see how far i've come, i will track what i've been able to afford for my dragons on this thread! [b]current target:[/b] starmap [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=af8f3c32b5de2dc55f088c0a5afb4b3316e4da5e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [outfit=604756] [b]other:[/b] constellation [b]next in line for funds:[/b] my progen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=107098&tab=dragon&did=7828809]roayl[/url] his gene and breed change plans are in his bio! ------------------------ [font=century gothic][size=5][ I N F O ][/size][/font] tickets are [b][u]5kt or 6 gems[/u][/b] each [i]when 10 tickets are bought with [u]gems[/u], tickets become 5g each[/i] you will be [b]fully refunded[/b] if the raffle is terminated c: i will be open for[b] item -> ticket trade-ins[/b] after we reach [b]300 tickets sold![/b] [b]mini raffles[/b] will be held with the existing tickets when [b]hidden criteria[/b] are met; the longer you've had your tickets, the more likely you will be to win miniprizes before the final drawing! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2506172/3#post_34893309]starmap mini-raffle 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2506172/5#post_34913566]starmap event 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2506172/10#post_34951851]starmap mini-raffle 2[/url] no need to ping me, [b]i am subscribed[/b] please send payment through [b]messages[/b] so i can keep track of everything! :> ----------------------- [font=century gothic][size=5][ T I C K E T S ][/size][/font] [quote][i]thank you so much for participating! users with raffle pre-tickets met requirements from the starmap raffle when it came out[/i] - 1 @/Saphira0917 2 @/RobberSeagull 3 @/Mysh 4 @/ChaotiCloud33 [7] 5 @/Vulpess - 6 @/Aersolace 8-9 @/IronPen 10 @/NanoMachina 11- END NUMBER [/quote] the winner will be chosen by [b]random.org[/b] [/center]
C O N S T E L L A T I O N

[ R A F F L E ]

Secondary Gene: Constellation

hello and welcome to my series raffle! here you will find
genes, eggs, and other valuable things up almost all the
time :> i do my best to keep the drawing downtimes short
and stock up with all sorts of interesting items to raffle off

my end goal for this is to be able to raffle off some valuable
items to other FR players who need them while funding various
gene projects, starting with a copy of starmap/constellation
for one of my lair's oldest residents (who's been with me since
i joined FR in 2014)! all profit will go towards her starry genes
and her apparel set! <3
just for fun, and to see how far i've come, i will track what i've
been able to afford for my dragons on this thread!

current target: starmap
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=af8f3c32b5de2dc55f088c0a5afb4b3316e4da5e&dummyext=prev.png
Scarlet

other:
constellation

next in line for funds:
my progen roayl
his gene and breed change plans are in his bio!

[ I N F O ]

tickets are 5kt or 6 gems each
when 10 tickets are bought with gems,
tickets become 5g each

you will be fully refunded if the raffle
is terminated c:

i will be open for item -> ticket trade-ins
after we reach 300 tickets sold!

mini raffles will be held with the existing
tickets when hidden criteria are met;
the longer you've had your tickets, the more likely
you will be to win miniprizes before the final
drawing!
starmap mini-raffle 1
starmap event 1
starmap mini-raffle 2

no need to ping me, i am subscribed
please send payment through messages
so i can keep track of everything! :>

[ T I C K E T S ]
Quote:
thank you so much for participating!
users with raffle pre-tickets met requirements
from the starmap raffle when it came out

-
1 @/Saphira0917
2 @/RobberSeagull
3 @/Mysh
4 @/ChaotiCloud33 [7]
5 @/Vulpess
-
6 @/Aersolace
8-9 @/IronPen
10 @/NanoMachina
11- END NUMBER
the winner will be chosen by random.org
[b][/b][center][font=century gothic][size=6][ I N F O ][/size][/font] ------------------------- [quote][b][MINI RAFFLES & EVENTS][/b] will be done based on [b]hidden criteria[/b]; once those are met, a mini raffle will be held and a winner will be drawn from the tickets bought up until that point [b]doesn't apply to limited raffles[/b][/quote] ---------------------- [quote=MINI RAFFLE 1][b][?][/b] [i]tickets numbered ?-?[/i] [item=?] [img]?[/img] [url=?]Won by @/?[/url] [/quote] [quote=EVENT 1][b]?[/b] [i]event description[/i] qualifications who can enter [font=century gothic][will ping all entrants, eligible or not eligible] [size=4][+1 raffle ticket list][/size][/font] @/? [?] [/quote] [quote=ITEM TRADE-INS][b][? tickets][/b] [i]OPEN/CLOSED scroll down for more info[/i] [/quote] ---------------------- [font=century gothic][size=6][ T R A D E - I N S ][/size] [size=5]NOW ACCEPTING[b] ANY[/b] TYPE OF ITEM[/size] [size=4]ITEMS OF HIGH VALUE ARE[b] ROUNDED UP[/b] FROM LAH LIMITATIONS: - fodder items must be in [b]stacks of 99[/b], or in stacks [b]valued over 5k[/b], or i will have no way to round for tickets! - accepting pretty much anything that might just be sitting in your hoard, [b]excepting most battle items[/b], [size=4]ITEMS -> TICKETS[/size][/font] [columns] [item=unhatched ice egg] (any flight) -> 60 [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [item=scroll of eternal youth] -> 70 [item=vial of glowing sight] -> 40 [item=secondary gene: spinner] -> 40 [item=tertiary gene: firefly] -> 65 [item=ravenskull broadsword] (or rapier/valk blade) -> 45 [nextcol] [item=silver sylvan collection] (pieces) -> message me [item=silver seraph jewelry] (pieces) -> message me [item=soft pink wing silks] (pieces) -> message me [item=night sky wing silks] (pieces) -> message me [item=special delivery bundle] (pieces) -> message me [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit] (pieces) -> message me [/columns] [font=century gothic][size=4]APPAREL -> TICKETS[/size][/font] [outfit=501530][outfit=499292][outfit=502830][outfit=502846][outfit=502850][outfit=503667][outfit=503790][outfit=504878][outfit=512532] --------------------- [quote][b][CONSTELLATION PRE-RAFFLE TICKETS][/b] - 1 @/Saphira0917 2 @/RobberSeagull 3 @/Mysh 4 @/ChaotiCloud33 [7] 5 @/Vulpess 6 @/Aersolace 8 [/quote] [/center]
[ I N F O ]
Quote:
[MINI RAFFLES & EVENTS]
will be done based on hidden criteria; once those are met, a mini raffle will be held and a winner will be drawn from the tickets bought up until that point

doesn't apply to limited raffles

MINI RAFFLE 1 wrote:
[?]
tickets numbered ?-?

[img]?[/img]
Won by @/?
EVENT 1 wrote:
?

event description

qualifications

who can enter
[will ping all entrants, eligible or not eligible]

[+1 raffle ticket list]

@/? [?]
ITEM TRADE-INS wrote:
[? tickets]
OPEN/CLOSED
scroll down for more info

[ T R A D E - I N S ]

NOW ACCEPTING ANY TYPE OF ITEM
ITEMS OF HIGH VALUE ARE ROUNDED UP
FROM LAH

LIMITATIONS:
- fodder items must be in stacks of 99, or in stacks valued
over 5k
, or i will have no way to round for tickets!
- accepting pretty much anything that might just be sitting
in your hoard, excepting most battle items,

ITEMS -> TICKETS
Unhatched Ice Egg (any flight) -> 60 xxxxxxxxxxx
Scroll of Eternal Youth -> 70
Vial of Glowing Sight -> 40
Secondary Gene: Spinner -> 40
Tertiary Gene: Firefly -> 65
Ravenskull Broadsword (or rapier/valk blade) -> 45

Silver Sylvan Collection (pieces) -> message me
Silver Seraph Jewelry (pieces) -> message me
Soft Pink Wing Silks (pieces) -> message me