Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@8loadedandAlone Ta-da!
@8loadedandAlone Ta-da!
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
Updated!
Updated!
Bump:D
*updated!
*updated!
DVynlKm.png
@Theophilus

If you accept donations, I have two babies I'd like to have a nice home.

And although I don't want any extra hatchlings at the moment, I do happen to know just a bit of German. Not at all fluent, but a bit. Did you know, German is a lot like English? Here, have a few greetings.

Hallo - Hello
Guten Tag - Good day
Guten Morgen - Good morning
Guten Abend - Good Afternoon
Wie geht's? - What's up/ how's it going
Wie geht es dir? - a more formal version of wie geht's
Auf Wiedersehen - Good bye
@Theophilus

If you accept donations, I have two babies I'd like to have a nice home.

And although I don't want any extra hatchlings at the moment, I do happen to know just a bit of German. Not at all fluent, but a bit. Did you know, German is a lot like English? Here, have a few greetings.

Hallo - Hello
Guten Tag - Good day
Guten Morgen - Good morning
Guten Abend - Good Afternoon
Wie geht's? - What's up/ how's it going
Wie geht es dir? - a more formal version of wie geht's
Auf Wiedersehen - Good bye
I'm jus a wittol guyyyyy
@SuicideTheBunny Sure!! just post them here and we'll quote your post to add them to the first page:D Thank you for kindly providing the info! and yes German and English are very alike, they both belong to west Germanic languages (which belongs to the Indo-European language family) so they have close origins:D and here is our code template [code] ----- [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=INSERTIDHERE] [img]INSERT SCRY IMAGE LINK HERE[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent] ////[/color] [nextcol] [img]INSERT AVATAR LINK HERE[/img] #44211290 Aug 11, 2018 Imperial Female[CHANGE THOSE! [b]Mulberry Crystal Flint Shimmer Indigo Gembond Arcane Unusual(CHANGE THOSE TOOO)[/b] [/columns] ----- [/code] by right clicking on an image you can select the "copy image link":D if there is any "?mtime" thing at the end of the link, just delete everything after the ".png". The avatar image is displayed at your lair page
@SuicideTheBunny Sure!! just post them here and we'll quote your post to add them to the first page:D
Thank you for kindly providing the info! and yes German and English are very alike, they both belong to west Germanic languages (which belongs to the Indo-European language family) so they have close origins:D

and here is our code template
Code:
----- [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=INSERTIDHERE] [img]INSERT SCRY IMAGE LINK HERE[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent] ////[/color] [nextcol] [img]INSERT AVATAR LINK HERE[/img] #44211290 Aug 11, 2018 Imperial Female[CHANGE THOSE! [b]Mulberry Crystal Flint Shimmer Indigo Gembond Arcane Unusual(CHANGE THOSE TOOO)[/b] [/columns] -----

by right clicking on an image you can select the "copy image link":D if there is any "?mtime" thing at the end of the link, just delete everything after the ".png". The avatar image is displayed at your lair page
Could I get #44348536?
Name himmmmmmmmmm Veldro please :D
Thanks <3
Could I get #44348536?
Name himmmmmmmmmm Veldro please :D
Thanks <3
@JuanSP Sent!! Thank you for adopting :D
@JuanSP Sent!! Thank you for adopting :D
Updated two faes :D
Updated two faes :D