Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Hey im pretty new can i get 44358580? If he is still available his name would bi silver wing
Hey im pretty new can i get 44358580? If he is still available his name would bi silver wing
@BrightEyesTC I tried to input the name however because of the space in-between the name is not allowed ;-; so i deleted the space and hope it's fine!
@BrightEyesTC I tried to input the name however because of the space in-between the name is not allowed ;-; so i deleted the space and hope it's fine!
DVynlKm.png
Bump!
Bump!
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
Updated three contour kids:D
Updated three contour kids:D
@quatervois hi thanks for asking if we can collab! it's appreciated!! but firstly, it's a hatchery so unfortunately we only accept hatchlings :3 secondly, theo and i are also both running short on lair space, could you please either use our code template to code your hatchlings and we'll quote it to the front page! [quote name="Theophilus" date="2018-08-16 22:30:13" ] here is our code template [code] ----- [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=INSERTIDHERE] [img]INSERT SCRY IMAGE LINK HERE[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent] ////[/color] [nextcol] [img]INSERT AVATAR LINK HERE[/img] #44211290 Aug 11, 2018 Imperial Female[CHANGE THOSE! [b]Mulberry Crystal Flint Shimmer Indigo Gembond Arcane Unusual(CHANGE THOSE TOOO)[/b] [/columns] ----- [/code] by right clicking on an image you can select the "copy image link":D if there is any "?mtime" thing at the end of the link, just delete everything after the ".png". The avatar image is displayed at your lair page [/quote]
@quatervois hi thanks for asking if we can collab! it's appreciated!! but firstly, it's a hatchery so unfortunately we only accept hatchlings :3 secondly, theo and i are also both running short on lair space, could you please either use our code template to code your hatchlings and we'll quote it to the front page!
Theophilus wrote on 2018-08-16 22:30:13:
here is our code template
Code:
----- [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=INSERTIDHERE] [img]INSERT SCRY IMAGE LINK HERE[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent] ////[/color] [nextcol] [img]INSERT AVATAR LINK HERE[/img] #44211290 Aug 11, 2018 Imperial Female[CHANGE THOSE! [b]Mulberry Crystal Flint Shimmer Indigo Gembond Arcane Unusual(CHANGE THOSE TOOO)[/b] [/columns] -----

by right clicking on an image you can select the "copy image link":D if there is any "?mtime" thing at the end of the link, just delete everything after the ".png". The avatar image is displayed at your lair page
DVynlKm.png
@Lorbeergruft thanks!!
@Lorbeergruft thanks!!
Hi there! I quite like this one: http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=160&auth=601fda4c4a9ca59687ab3f5b362cccff636e868f&dummyext=prev.png Could I take it?

Thanks @lorbwwegruft
Hi there! I quite like this one: http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=13&winggene=13&wings=160&auth=601fda4c4a9ca59687ab3f5b362cccff636e868f&dummyext=prev.png Could I take it?

Thanks @lorbwwegruft
@Theophilus Hello. I was wondering if I could get #44442085 if they are not already taken. I would like the name to be Toyota.
@Theophilus Hello. I was wondering if I could get #44442085 if they are not already taken. I would like the name to be Toyota.
Can I get this boy?!

Name: Wiccan

or if hes sold can you ping me if you have another one like him please? Hes perfect for a dream dragon a friend is working on and I'd like to get it for him.
Can I get this boy?!

Name: Wiccan

or if hes sold can you ping me if you have another one like him please? Hes perfect for a dream dragon a friend is working on and I'd like to get it for him.
tumblr_oogzcyBgd51ubdcz1o1_100.png
skeledurg_badge_22_by_silverstarsheep-dcf21id.png
@dusteddiizzled sure! Plz provide a name for him and we'll soon send him to you:D

@VeggieNoodle Provide a name for the fae and he will be yours:D

@GreatValueCereal CR sent!!:D

@TenetNoctis I'm really sorry but the person above you just took him ;-; I'll keep the pair and breed them again after they're both RTB again!!!
@dusteddiizzled sure! Plz provide a name for him and we'll soon send him to you:D

@VeggieNoodle Provide a name for the fae and he will be yours:D

@GreatValueCereal CR sent!!:D

@TenetNoctis I'm really sorry but the person above you just took him ;-; I'll keep the pair and breed them again after they're both RTB again!!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25