Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Thx!
Thx!
Bump:D
Bump:D
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
Bump :D (why am I still awake at 5 am
Bump :D (why am I still awake at 5 am
@theophilus
Hello! I'd love to adopt this beauty:
//// 44211293.png
Aug 11, 2018
Skydancer Male

Wisteria Iridescent
Flint Shimmer
Indigo Gembond
Arcane Common
@theophilus
Hello! I'd love to adopt this beauty:
//// 44211293.png
Aug 11, 2018
Skydancer Male

Wisteria Iridescent
Flint Shimmer
Indigo Gembond
Arcane Common
mx4nce1jdmil.jpg
@Lobeergruft @Theophilus I've got a dragon that might interest you, he looks to be around you're color palette! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44000550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440006/44000550_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, my roommate showed me this INCREDIBLE musical, it's a [i]French rock opera about Mozart. [/i] I don't understand a lick of French but it honestly made my life complete. It's called Mozart: l'Opera Rock, and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtTlVYG9o8Y]here's a link to my favorite song from it[/url]. You can find the whole thing on YouTube if you search!
@Lobeergruft @Theophilus I've got a dragon that might interest you, he looks to be around you're color palette!

44000550_350.png

Also, my roommate showed me this INCREDIBLE musical, it's a French rock opera about Mozart. I don't understand a lick of French but it honestly made my life complete. It's called Mozart: l'Opera Rock, and here's a link to my favorite song from it. You can find the whole thing on YouTube if you search!
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
@literalstardust OMG Mozart L'opera Rock is one of my favorite musicals omg I'm so happy that you like it!!!!!! It's kind of the ultimate reason why I'm learning French. I like your roommate now. Do you know that it was in Shanghai for 24 shows this January? Basically I'm a Shanghai ppl so I just grab Lorbeer and went watch it again and again. Live musicals are just AMAZING!!! I love how Mozart and Salieri's relationship works in the musical and how they oppose each other but did Vivre à en crever at the end. Honestly I can't tell which is my favorite song cuz I love all of them but I really love Florent Mothe paying Salieri.
BTW I guess it's doing a tour in China next year so if you plan on watching it live plz come hahahahaha chose Shanghai! (I understand US(?) or most English-speaking countries are real far from here and it requires much to go to another country to watch a musical but just take that possibility into consider!! Lorbeer did fly to Korea just for watching Mozart L'opera Rock in 2016, she is just so richcool)
(sorry I have problems opening youtube due to China’s I-dont-know-why-its-there firewall but we have a full video here on Chinese video website so ummmm just tell me the name of the song!! I'll know
For the dragon, if you'd like to donate him it will be accepted gratefully:D I just love arcane (spacedad!!) and arcane colors so much and he's amazing. We will probably breed him once or twice and you can have him back after that:D if no we can still keep him for you but dragons get exalted or sold eventually:(
@literalstardust OMG Mozart L'opera Rock is one of my favorite musicals omg I'm so happy that you like it!!!!!! It's kind of the ultimate reason why I'm learning French. I like your roommate now. Do you know that it was in Shanghai for 24 shows this January? Basically I'm a Shanghai ppl so I just grab Lorbeer and went watch it again and again. Live musicals are just AMAZING!!! I love how Mozart and Salieri's relationship works in the musical and how they oppose each other but did Vivre à en crever at the end. Honestly I can't tell which is my favorite song cuz I love all of them but I really love Florent Mothe paying Salieri.
BTW I guess it's doing a tour in China next year so if you plan on watching it live plz come hahahahaha chose Shanghai! (I understand US(?) or most English-speaking countries are real far from here and it requires much to go to another country to watch a musical but just take that possibility into consider!! Lorbeer did fly to Korea just for watching Mozart L'opera Rock in 2016, she is just so richcool)
(sorry I have problems opening youtube due to China’s I-dont-know-why-its-there firewall but we have a full video here on Chinese video website so ummmm just tell me the name of the song!! I'll know
For the dragon, if you'd like to donate him it will be accepted gratefully:D I just love arcane (spacedad!!) and arcane colors so much and he's amazing. We will probably breed him once or twice and you can have him back after that:D if no we can still keep him for you but dragons get exalted or sold eventually:(
@IncendiaOz plz provide a name for him and we'll happily send him to you!
@IncendiaOz plz provide a name for him and we'll happily send him to you!
@lorbeergruft can I have #44211290?
@lorbeergruft can I have #44211290?
@luckyfluff sure thing! plz provide a name for her:D
@luckyfluff sure thing! plz provide a name for her:D
@Theophilus I'd like to call her Niamh :)
@Theophilus I'd like to call her Niamh :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25