Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving everything away
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Can I have any currency you have left?
@JWdagger
Can I have any currency you have left?
@JWdagger
moeSmK.gif
@JWdagger chests and fodder apparel is always greatly appreciated (really anything is always amazing)
@JWdagger chests and fodder apparel is always greatly appreciated (really anything is always amazing)
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@JWdagger
Do you still have eggs left?
If not, I’ll take 5kt and any apparel or items... I’m fairly new (I didn’t play until like a month ago even though I created the account a while ago) and I don’t really understand what some items are so I don’t really know what I want. But thanks!
@JWdagger
Do you still have eggs left?
If not, I’ll take 5kt and any apparel or items... I’m fairly new (I didn’t play until like a month ago even though I created the account a while ago) and I don’t really understand what some items are so I don’t really know what I want. But thanks!
@JWdagger
I'm always late.
Sorry to see you leaving.

If I can have eny festival currency or maybe some food i would be happy. My dragons eats like crazy.
@JWdagger
I'm always late.
Sorry to see you leaving.

If I can have eny festival currency or maybe some food i would be happy. My dragons eats like crazy.
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@JWdagger

I would like some treasure and some chests if you have some left.
@JWdagger

I would like some treasure and some chests if you have some left.
firefull.png
@JWdagger
Can I get some eggs(i don't mind what type of eggs), 10K gold, and some skins I you have any and maybe some apparel and I accept any familiars that you can give :)
@JWdagger
Can I get some eggs(i don't mind what type of eggs), 10K gold, and some skins I you have any and maybe some apparel and I accept any familiars that you can give :)
5MNZVz4.png
@JWdagger
May I please have some eggs, (any type of eggs are fine), and 10KT
Thank you!!
@JWdagger
May I please have some eggs, (any type of eggs are fine), and 10KT
Thank you!!
@Jwdagger I'd love to take the celebration shawl on Derecho and the icicle chains on Hail? I'm sorry to see you go!
@Jwdagger I'd love to take the celebration shawl on Derecho and the icicle chains on Hail? I'm sorry to see you go!
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
@JWdagger Could I please have an egg? Arcane, if possible. Otherwise any other?
@JWdagger Could I please have an egg? Arcane, if possible. Otherwise any other?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
i'll take some monies
as much as you can give, or food
i'll take some monies
as much as you can give, or food
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23