Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: I want to dress up all my favorite dragons and buy art for them.

Good luck everyone! <3
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: I want to dress up all my favorite dragons and buy art for them.

Good luck everyone! <3
Birdie_art_shop.png
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for scrying some dragons so they're prettier, getting apparel, a lair expansion or two then finally maybe a few make a wish or giving tree!
I'm also sending for four extra tickets!
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for scrying some dragons so they're prettier, getting apparel, a lair expansion or two then finally maybe a few make a wish or giving tree!
I'm also sending for four extra tickets!
I am not gonna win this... It isn't possible... I REALLY need the gems(you can do it)
I am not gonna win this... It isn't possible... I REALLY need the gems(you can do it)
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Boop
Boop
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFLowers
I've got the arcane, plague, and fire goblins that could be added to the prize list if youd like!
@CoyoteFLowers
I've got the arcane, plague, and fire goblins that could be added to the prize list if youd like!
@Murcenary only if you want to!
@Murcenary only if you want to!
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFLowers

I'll send them over~ They dont really for my reps
@CoyoteFLowers

I'll send them over~ They dont really for my reps
@Murcenary wow! Thank you so much— I’ll accept the cr when I get home. It’s another 2-ish hours.
@Murcenary wow! Thank you so much— I’ll accept the cr when I get home. It’s another 2-ish hours.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFlower
Sending gems for 1 ticket aswell as treasure for 1
@CoyoteFlower
Sending gems for 1 ticket aswell as treasure for 1

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

@CoyoteFlowers i would like to take my 2 free tickets :3

added signature!

if i win i am going to use the gems for: Buying a Wildclaw scroll to end my first project; buying 2-3 genes for my dergs aaaaaaaand with the last money i don't know :3

@CoyoteFlowers i would like to take my 2 free tickets :3

added signature!

if i win i am going to use the gems for: Buying a Wildclaw scroll to end my first project; buying 2-3 genes for my dergs aaaaaaaand with the last money i don't know :3

~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42