Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] / winners drawn <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
; w ; // thanks for entering/buying
; w ; // thanks for entering/buying
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers I'll be putting the button in my sig! <3 And buying tickets!!! ^-^

if i win i am going to use the gems for: Gene projects and accents ;o; <3 So much accents haha! (oh and WC scrolls :D)
@CoyoteFlowers I'll be putting the button in my sig! <3 And buying tickets!!! ^-^

if i win i am going to use the gems for: Gene projects and accents ;o; <3 So much accents haha! (oh and WC scrolls :D)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake nice thank you! added your tickets.
@CrazyCake nice thank you! added your tickets.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFLowers
If I win I am going to use the gems for buying some sweet, sweet gene scrolls to prep my breeding dragons!
@CoyoteFLowers
If I win I am going to use the gems for buying some sweet, sweet gene scrolls to prep my breeding dragons!
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: getting some sweet art of my ocs!! and probably apparel too
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: getting some sweet art of my ocs!! and probably apparel too
O38s96u.pngvTLQkiw.pngcqm7SWw.png
added the next 2 <3
added the next 2 <3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFlowers I'll be sending you the gems for 2 more tickets!
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Finally geneing up my progens, and getting apparel for my projects!
@CoyoteFlowers I'll be sending you the gems for 2 more tickets!
if i win i am going to use the gems for: Finally geneing up my progens, and getting apparel for my projects!
VcLF45C.png
tumblr_inline_o0txw9odoe1tqyuge_250.png
RYeGELy.png
@Frienderdragon wonderful! <3
@Frienderdragon wonderful! <3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
@CoyoteFlowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: finally buying the genes I need for my dergs
@CoyoteFlowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: finally buying the genes I need for my dergs
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: a wildclaw scroll and genes for projects.

I'm going to put the badge in my sig as well
@CoyoteFLowers
if i win i am going to use the gems for: a wildclaw scroll and genes for projects.

I'm going to put the badge in my sig as well
g0IyZAc.gif
x

Playing Cards
Accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42