Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 15 KT grab bags! Lots of loot! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
[center][size=5][b]I am currently [color=red] CLOSED [/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Heya! My hoard is overflowing with items and I could use some money, so I thought, why not make it fun and turn it into some grab bags? Bags are just 15 kt or 15 gems! Pinglist below this post![/b][/center] [center][b]All bags are sorted and have a number, and when you send the money, a random bag number will be chosen with random.org![/b][/center] [center][i]Some bags will be worth a bit less than the purchase price, but some can be worth [b]over 10x the price![/b][/i][/center] [center]I restock almost daily so there will always be enough prizes to win, please give me [b]24 hours[/b] to fill a bag before pinging me again. I do have a day job and can't fill bags on my phone. A refund can be requested until your bags have been filled, and I may refuse service to you and send you back your money if you are being rude, or extremely impatient[/center] [center]Thank you for understanding![/center] [center]Please send the money through a PM titled '' Grab Bags '' with the amount of bags you wish to purchase in the message itself. Thank you![/center] [center][b] Two-Way CR's will be cancelled due to the fact that putting items in a crossroad does not immediately remove them from my hoard, and that can cause issues if people don't accept quicky [/b][/center] [center][b]Possible big prizes:[/b][/center] [center][b][u] Jackpot prizes! [/b][/center] [center] [item=Astonishing Sweater] [item=Darkened Leg Scar] [item=Accent: Solar Protection] [item=Skin: Bramble Berries] [item=Reaper Guise] [/center] [center][b] Familiars [/b][/center] [center][b] Another 5 pages of familiars in my normal hoard [/b][/center] [center] [item=Wartoad] [item=Ultimate Buttersnake] [item=Luminous Ambassador] [item=Conflagrant Ambassador] [item=Contaminated Ambassador] [item=Crystalcourt Ambassador] [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] [item=Thornthick Thief] [item=Obscuring Goblin] [item=Firebug] [item=Phoenix] [item=Loga] [item=Gusting Goblin] [item=Boulder Nymph] [item=Electric Nymph][/center] [center][b] Apparel [/b][/center] [center][b] Lots of holiday apparel from 2015 - 2018, full sets of Conjurer's apparel and other sets, and 7 pages of normal to somewhat rare apparel [/b][/center] [center] [item=Starlight Guise] [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [item=Sussex Spaniel] [item=Infectionist's Crown] [item=Snowfall Robe] [item=Welder's Mask] [item=Veteran's Leg Scars] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Voltaic Stormclaws] [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil] [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs] [item=Voltaic Halo] [item=White Raven Armor] [item=Red Mantle] [item=Charming Sage Cover] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [item=Marvelous Sweater] [item=Umbral Leather Skullcap] [item=Starlight Guise] [/center] [center][b] Skins [/b][/center] [center][b] 8 pages of skins in my normal hoard, ranging from 10 to 200 kt [/b][/center] [center] [item=Skin: Spirit Wings] [item=Accent: A Little Universe] [item=Accent: Starlight Smoke] [item=Accent: Cold Hearted] [item=Skin: Cosmic Construct] [item=Accent: Nebula Walker] [item=Skin: Embryon] [item=Accent: Heavenly Gait] [/center] [center][b] Specialty [/b][/center] [center] [item=Vial of Scattersight] [/center] [center][b][u][i]BAGS MAY CONTAIN DRAGONS, PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU DO NOT WANT DRAGONS, THANK YOU![/i][/u][/b][/center] [center]Proof: Phoenix in this guy's familiar slot: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30215714] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302158/30215714_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OJX3Shk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9hXG1EA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zN9wSXQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5KKQXB9.png[/img] [/center]
I am currently CLOSED

Heya! My hoard is overflowing with items and I could use some money, so I thought, why not make it fun and turn it into some grab bags? Bags are just 15 kt or 15 gems!

Pinglist below this post!
All bags are sorted and have a number, and when you send the money, a random bag number will be chosen with random.org!
Some bags will be worth a bit less than the purchase price, but some can be worth over 10x the price!
I restock almost daily so there will always be enough prizes to win, please give me 24 hours to fill a bag before pinging me again. I do have a day job and can't fill bags on my phone.

A refund can be requested until your bags have been filled, and I may refuse service to you and send you back your money if you are being rude, or extremely impatient
Thank you for understanding!
Please send the money through a PM titled '' Grab Bags '' with the amount of bags you wish to purchase in the message itself. Thank you!
Two-Way CR's will be cancelled due to the fact that putting items in a crossroad does not immediately remove them from my hoard, and that can cause issues if people don't accept quicky
Possible big prizes:
Jackpot prizes!
Astonishing Sweater Darkened Leg Scar Accent: Solar Protection Skin: Bramble Berries Reaper Guise
Familiars
Another 5 pages of familiars in my normal hoard
Wartoad Ultimate Buttersnake Luminous Ambassador Conflagrant Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Thornthick Thief Obscuring Goblin Firebug Phoenix
Loga Gusting Goblin Boulder Nymph Electric Nymph
Apparel
Lots of holiday apparel from 2015 - 2018, full sets of Conjurer's apparel and other sets, and 7 pages of normal to somewhat rare apparel
Starlight Guise Glowing Blue Clawtips Sussex Spaniel Infectionist's Crown Snowfall Robe Welder's Mask Veteran's Leg Scars Scavenger's Tatters Voltaic Stormclaws Hewn Philosopher's Veil Flowering Gladeboughs Starlight Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Voltaic Halo White Raven Armor Red Mantle Charming Sage Cover Luminous Sundrapes Trickster's Magic Cards Marvelous Sweater Umbral Leather Skullcap Starlight Guise
Skins
8 pages of skins in my normal hoard, ranging from 10 to 200 kt
Skin: Spirit Wings Accent: A Little Universe Accent: Starlight Smoke Accent: Cold Hearted Skin: Cosmic Construct Accent: Nebula Walker Skin: Embryon Accent: Heavenly Gait
Specialty
Vial of Scattersight
BAGS MAY CONTAIN DRAGONS, PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU DO NOT WANT DRAGONS, THANK YOU!
Proof:

Phoenix in this guy's familiar slot:

30215714_350.png

OJX3Shk.png

9hXG1EA.png

zN9wSXQ.png

5KKQXB9.png

oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
PINGLIST
To be on the pinglist, just let me know here! Also, let me know if you wish to be on for one time only, that being the next time I open, or for longer :)

Of course, you can always ask to be removed from it!

@FallenKirai @PearlTheSilkwing @dejanuation
PINGLIST
To be on the pinglist, just let me know here! Also, let me know if you wish to be on for one time only, that being the next time I open, or for longer :)

Of course, you can always ask to be removed from it!

@FallenKirai @PearlTheSilkwing @dejanuation
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Sending for 1 bag! @zytorian
Sending for 1 bag! @zytorian
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
boomp!
boomp!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Sending t now. C:
Sending t now. C:
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@Zytorian - Grab bags will kill me...LOL...Sending for some now...
@Zytorian - Grab bags will kill me...LOL...Sending for some now...
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
I got a new familiar! My lucky numbers still worked. XD

Thanks!
I got a new familiar! My lucky numbers still worked. XD

Thanks!
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@Zytorian I want 1 grab bag please! Sending the PM now.
Oooooh I apparently hate myself.
I’m getting three bags.
Oooooh I apparently hate myself.
I’m getting three bags.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61