Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 135 136
@KNLGHT
Sending you three lvl 8 dragons for ticketsss via one way CR
@KNLGHT
Sending you three lvl 8 dragons for ticketsss via one way CR
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery

ok, sounds good!
@DeadBattery

ok, sounds good!
257.png they/them
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@Coyoteclaw11 I sent do you 10 dragons at lv8 (4 with color bonus, 2 with gene bonus), but only 3 dragons with color bonus is recorded :\
@Coyoteclaw11 I sent do you 10 dragons at lv8 (4 with color bonus, 2 with gene bonus), but only 3 dragons with color bonus is recorded :\
wind.gif
he • they
fr+16
pt-br • en

tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
awawawawawawawawawawawawa ROyFQqy.png
@KNLGHT I messed uP & sent to the wrong person would I be able to drop off the dragons to you?
@KNLGHT I messed uP & sent to the wrong person would I be able to drop off the dragons to you?
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@DreamDrops

yep!
@DreamDrops

yep!
257.png they/them
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@Todazul I am so sorry about that oversight ;; Everything should be properly added now
@Todazul I am so sorry about that oversight ;; Everything should be properly added now
WlKH4v2.png
@KNLGHT OFF TO THE CROSSROADS, THANK YOU!
@KNLGHT OFF TO THE CROSSROADS, THANK YOU!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
@Coyoteclaw11 Thank you so much! :D
@Coyoteclaw11 Thank you so much! :D
wind.gif
he • they
fr+16
pt-br • en

tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
awawawawawawawawawawawawa ROyFQqy.png
@Coyoteclaw11
A LOT of level 8 dragons incoming via one way crossroad, enjoy!
@Coyoteclaw11
A LOT of level 8 dragons incoming via one way crossroad, enjoy!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
@kiwipen

I'm sorry for the delay in replying (I was out of town yesterday and just got back in), but if no one else has answered you: some of our attendants find it easier to record for awhile on their own separate spreadsheets and then enter all the data in big batches to the main spreadsheet. We do encourage them to enter data to the main spreadsheet quickly and often because we know senders want to be sure their dragons are recorded, so some people are trying to balance that with efficiency. All data should definitely be entered by rollover, though, so if you do not see your dragons from that day on the Total Tickets tab, then definitely let us know!

@Kronus

The Inflight Raffle is linked there, and is also in our Dominance forum!
@kiwipen

I'm sorry for the delay in replying (I was out of town yesterday and just got back in), but if no one else has answered you: some of our attendants find it easier to record for awhile on their own separate spreadsheets and then enter all the data in big batches to the main spreadsheet. We do encourage them to enter data to the main spreadsheet quickly and often because we know senders want to be sure their dragons are recorded, so some people are trying to balance that with efficiency. All data should definitely be entered by rollover, though, so if you do not see your dragons from that day on the Total Tickets tab, then definitely let us know!

@Kronus

The Inflight Raffle is linked there, and is also in our Dominance forum!
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 135 136