Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 135 136
@Stellatrix13

Thank you!
@Stellatrix13

Thank you!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Stellatrix13

*drinks tea with you*

You're Welcome. <3
@Stellatrix13

*drinks tea with you*

You're Welcome. <3
@stellatrix13 hey, did i make my trade wrong?? sorry if i did haha. are you still accepting fodder?
@stellatrix13 hey, did i make my trade wrong?? sorry if i did haha. are you still accepting fodder?
ticket-4.gif
@coyotepaws
Like I said in the CR message, I'm not accepting fodder via CR, only through PAs (private auctions). Please send them in that way! The appropriate prices are on the spreadsheet. Thanks! :)
@coyotepaws
Like I said in the CR message, I'm not accepting fodder via CR, only through PAs (private auctions). Please send them in that way! The appropriate prices are on the spreadsheet. Thanks! :)
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif
tumblr_inline_nwr25xDZuy1sgemal_250.png

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

olightb1.png
@stellatrix13
oh sorry!! i couldn't see it when the trade was cancelled lol. i'll set that up right away!
@stellatrix13
oh sorry!! i couldn't see it when the trade was cancelled lol. i'll set that up right away!
ticket-4.gif
@coyotepaws
oh whoops that's my bad forgot it does that when you cancel CRs, thank you for your flexibility!
@coyotepaws
oh whoops that's my bad forgot it does that when you cancel CRs, thank you for your flexibility!
oooo 7ez44FQ.gif

Stella || she/her
FR+3
badges || dom shop || legacy of war

olightb1.png
These badges are just so adorable. :D This entire event was set up so... sweetly, if you'll forgive the pun.

I'll just keep getting these dragons ready for Glittermom. :P But you've successfully gotten me invested.

A question - should I announce each batch I send over, or can I just quietly list them for private auction to somebody I know is online?
These badges are just so adorable. :D This entire event was set up so... sweetly, if you'll forgive the pun.

I'll just keep getting these dragons ready for Glittermom. :P But you've successfully gotten me invested.

A question - should I announce each batch I send over, or can I just quietly list them for private auction to somebody I know is online?
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@coyoteclaw11
Sending a one way CR with three lvl 8 dragons for tickets!
@coyoteclaw11
Sending a one way CR with three lvl 8 dragons for tickets!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@Raptorqueen sending some 1-way CRs your way!
@Raptorqueen sending some 1-way CRs your way!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh thanks!
@Mokuroh thanks!
;)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 135 136