Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 135 136
@Rynne

Alright thank you so much! :D
@Rynne

Alright thank you so much! :D
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@Rynne did i ping the correct person about needing my username updated on the spreadsheet
@Rynne did i ping the correct person about needing my username updated on the spreadsheet
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
@RedWillia

Both our Viewing Sheet and our Master Sheet have tabs where everyone is listed simply with all the dragons and levels they sent in and the tickets they earned from them -- the Ticket Totals tab on the Viewing Sheet and the Statistics tab on the Master Sheet. I do think I found all the obvious misspellings, the ones with another spelling right above or below with more dragons sent in, but there may be senders who have only had their names misspelled, I suppose, and I haven't had a chance to search through all 700+ to make sure yet.

@Aberran

Yes, you did, and your name has been changed on our Master Sheet!
@RedWillia

Both our Viewing Sheet and our Master Sheet have tabs where everyone is listed simply with all the dragons and levels they sent in and the tickets they earned from them -- the Ticket Totals tab on the Viewing Sheet and the Statistics tab on the Master Sheet. I do think I found all the obvious misspellings, the ones with another spelling right above or below with more dragons sent in, but there may be senders who have only had their names misspelled, I suppose, and I haven't had a chance to search through all 700+ to make sure yet.

@Aberran

Yes, you did, and your name has been changed on our Master Sheet!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne
Could I please be pinged for every round?

@Equusina
I found some errors:
On line 40016, dragon #42531510 (Zonetail, first listed in the image) is attributed to laughingzuru, but is one of mine

On line 40147, dragon #42744449 should be dragon #42174449 (MotherConfessor, last listed in the image)

Screencap

Everything else looks good :)
@Rynne
Could I please be pinged for every round?

@Equusina
I found some errors:
On line 40016, dragon #42531510 (Zonetail, first listed in the image) is attributed to laughingzuru, but is one of mine

On line 40147, dragon #42744449 should be dragon #42174449 (MotherConfessor, last listed in the image)

Screencap

Everything else looks good :)
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Thank
Thank
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
@Rynne

Could I be pinged for every round please?
@Rynne

Could I be pinged for every round please?
RWlcD2X.png
@Galaxose I'm sure you are tired of all these ping lol but I have made the corrections that needed to be made for the dragons you sent me! Thank you again for your support! <3
@Galaxose I'm sure you are tired of all these ping lol but I have made the corrections that needed to be made for the dragons you sent me! Thank you again for your support! <3
U8QtDKC.png
@Rynne

Hey! Sorry to bug you but I’m missing three dragons... But I am unable to find the discrepancy... They were all level seven, but then again most of my dragons sent in are level seven... Is there anyway to find the exact ID’s? I am at a loss... Found them!
@Rynne

Hey! Sorry to bug you but I’m missing three dragons... But I am unable to find the discrepancy... They were all level seven, but then again most of my dragons sent in are level seven... Is there anyway to find the exact ID’s? I am at a loss... Found them!
@MoonlitCacti
Look in the recent transactions in the auction house or receipts in your Crossroads. You should be able to find all the dragons you sent them there, unless you cleared them for some reason.
@MoonlitCacti
Look in the recent transactions in the auction house or receipts in your Crossroads. You should be able to find all the dragons you sent them there, unless you cleared them for some reason.
COATL-CAT-for-vulqostrun.png
kCHWEjf.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
o6n8ZXM.png
R1dejfm.png
KRcB6uC.png
image0.jpg
@Rynne and @RaptorQueen

Three of the dragons I sent in didn't get the 0T bonus to their tickets (#41831488, #41831489 and #42586066). I exclusively used one-way CRs to send dragons in. Sorry for the trouble ;-;
@Rynne and @RaptorQueen

Three of the dragons I sent in didn't get the 0T bonus to their tickets (#41831488, #41831489 and #42586066). I exclusively used one-way CRs to send dragons in. Sorry for the trouble ;-;
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 135 136