Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Brightshine Bakery - DONE
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 135 136
@Vulqostrun

Thanks! I found them...

@velkyr

You missed three level seven dragons! #42432525, #42432477 and #42430666!
@Vulqostrun

Thanks! I found them...

@velkyr

You missed three level seven dragons! #42432525, #42432477 and #42430666!
@Rynne
I'm unable to open my copy of the ticket sheet (it's a terrifying lagmonster and it actually crashed my Chrome which forced me to restart my laptop) so I'd like to confirm if I really did send exactly 407 dragons? I'm the only Hanelli on the entire spreadsheet, thankfully...
@Rynne
I'm unable to open my copy of the ticket sheet (it's a terrifying lagmonster and it actually crashed my Chrome which forced me to restart my laptop) so I'd like to confirm if I really did send exactly 407 dragons? I'm the only Hanelli on the entire spreadsheet, thankfully...
@swordprincess

Thanks so much!

Turns out I can't spell at late hours of the night, lol
@swordprincess

Thanks so much!

Turns out I can't spell at late hours of the night, lol
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@chirp

#40637525 and #41656333 should have the gene bonus for the 22nd, Seraph. Thank you!
@chirp

#40637525 and #41656333 should have the gene bonus for the 22nd, Seraph. Thank you!
jurassic-spark-mini.pngoevRymiWc3.gifdNCLmdm.png

Sales_button22222.png
@Hanelli

Oh no! I'm only finding 386. :scream_emoji:

Since you can't use the spreadsheet, though, I did take 15 screenshots of the dragons we have recorded for you.

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen
@Hanelli

Oh no! I'm only finding 386. :scream_emoji:

Since you can't use the spreadsheet, though, I did take 15 screenshots of the dragons we have recorded for you.

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten Eleven Twelve Thirteen Fourteen Fifteen
LIo8D8G.gif
@Galaxose @chatoyant @Rynne
I apologize for missing those, I’ve corrected them, thanks for the heads up!
@Galaxose @chatoyant @Rynne
I apologize for missing those, I’ve corrected them, thanks for the heads up!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Galaxose @car340
My apologies for letting the bonuses slip by me. The spreadsheet has been updated!
@Galaxose @car340
My apologies for letting the bonuses slip by me. The spreadsheet has been updated!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Rynne
Here's the thing: when I checked the Copy of the OOF raffle sheet (which mercifully didn't crash on my end, thank Bossdad) this is what's coming up on my end:

screenshot link

The Master Spreadsheet says I sent in 386, but on the Daily Spreadsheet it says I sent in 21 dragons (all of them went to RaptorQueen, which are showing up on the screenshots you sent me). On the Up-to-Date total it's showing up as me having sent in 407 dragons, so I think there's some lost data somewhere?
@Rynne
Here's the thing: when I checked the Copy of the OOF raffle sheet (which mercifully didn't crash on my end, thank Bossdad) this is what's coming up on my end:

screenshot link

The Master Spreadsheet says I sent in 386, but on the Daily Spreadsheet it says I sent in 21 dragons (all of them went to RaptorQueen, which are showing up on the screenshots you sent me). On the Up-to-Date total it's showing up as me having sent in 407 dragons, so I think there's some lost data somewhere?
I think my dragons check out.

@Rynne
I'd like to be pinged in all the rounds if you don't mind.
I think my dragons check out.

@Rynne
I'd like to be pinged in all the rounds if you don't mind.
pixel_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5esnb3.gifpixel_gold_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5eug9v.pngpixel_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5esnb3.gif
@Hanelli

Oh! I know what happened, and it is partly my fault. When we've previously used the ticket checker sheet, we just imported from the master sheet. Unfortunately, for this push the master sheet was somehow too big to import, so we copied it. However, we also made a version of the checker sheet for the attendants and gave it to them on Saturday, when the data for that day hadn't been moved to the master sheet yet, so we imported the daily sheet. I'd left the data in the imported sheet even after I copied Saturday's information to the master sheet, so the Up-to-Date totals on the Total Tickets tab was basically double-counting Saturday.

We never expected the volume of dragons we got this week (over 40,000 dragons, which is more than 10,000 more than we've had before) and the unexpected problems it's caused that we haven't really had to deal with before (like the lag that people have complained about, and being unable to import the master sheet), so some of our solutions have been a bit ad hoc. I'm sorry this one has caused confusion, and I've now cleared the daily sheet so the Up-to-Date Ticket Totals should match the Master Sheet Ticket Totals.
@Hanelli

Oh! I know what happened, and it is partly my fault. When we've previously used the ticket checker sheet, we just imported from the master sheet. Unfortunately, for this push the master sheet was somehow too big to import, so we copied it. However, we also made a version of the checker sheet for the attendants and gave it to them on Saturday, when the data for that day hadn't been moved to the master sheet yet, so we imported the daily sheet. I'd left the data in the imported sheet even after I copied Saturday's information to the master sheet, so the Up-to-Date totals on the Total Tickets tab was basically double-counting Saturday.

We never expected the volume of dragons we got this week (over 40,000 dragons, which is more than 10,000 more than we've had before) and the unexpected problems it's caused that we haven't really had to deal with before (like the lag that people have complained about, and being unable to import the master sheet), so some of our solutions have been a bit ad hoc. I'm sorry this one has caused confusion, and I've now cleared the daily sheet so the Up-to-Date Ticket Totals should match the Master Sheet Ticket Totals.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 135 136