Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags- 10k -message me c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Li3los cpuld you semd it via message please? my trades get clogged up something fierce. c:
@Li3los cpuld you semd it via message please? my trades get clogged up something fierce. c:
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@Capricom just got your post. are you saying they sent the message but not the item!!?? Wild! I'll send another one. <3
@Capricom just got your post. are you saying they sent the message but not the item!!?? Wild! I'll send another one. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
Can you take 10 bladeleafs for 1 grab bag
Can you take 10 bladeleafs for 1 grab bag
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
@LulzRose sure. send message. c:
@LulzRose sure. send message. c:
@paperpony - ummm...hi? Sent for 10 more bags earlier...
@paperpony - ummm...hi? Sent for 10 more bags earlier...
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa sorry about that friend. lemme fix that before i go off to my next job. c:
@Raebaa sorry about that friend. lemme fix that before i go off to my next job. c:
@paperpony - that was more a "I think I sent you my money...did I send you money? Am i going insane?" than a complaint of any sort... <3
@paperpony - that was more a "I think I sent you my money...did I send you money? Am i going insane?" than a complaint of any sort... <3
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
xD
xD
no worries friend
no worries friend
@PaperPony

Hello there, I have sent a message for two bags. C=
@PaperPony

Hello there, I have sent a message for two bags. C=
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13