Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
This is such a lovely thing to do @aphelia

I hope that you are happy with whatever you do in the future. :) I don't want anything specific but the dragons on my first page in my lair are season based...(mostly)...so if you have any apparel that might fit with that I would really appreciate it... <3
This is such a lovely thing to do @aphelia

I hope that you are happy with whatever you do in the future. :) I don't want anything specific but the dragons on my first page in my lair are season based...(mostly)...so if you have any apparel that might fit with that I would really appreciate it... <3
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
[quote name="Aoapo" date="2018-05-29 03:01:08" ] Freya herself! <3 [/quote] Ask and ye shall recieve
Aoapo wrote on 2018-05-29 03:01:08:
Freya herself! <3
Ask and ye shall recieve
[quote name="Raebaa" date="2018-05-29 03:02:59" ] This is such a lovely thing to do @ aphelia I hope that you are happy with whatever you do in the future. :) I don't want anything specific but the dragons on my first page in my lair are season based...(mostly)...so if you have any apparel that might fit with that I would really appreciate it... <3 [/quote] Well I figure I shouldn't let them sit around doing nothing. I need to do the same for my mom. She found another dragon game to play lmao @Raebaa Lemme see what I can find, I did a lot of events back in the day...
Raebaa wrote on 2018-05-29 03:02:59:
This is such a lovely thing to do @ aphelia

Well I figure I shouldn't let them sit around doing nothing. I need to do the same for my mom. She found another dragon game to play lmao
@Raebaa
Lemme see what I can find, I did a lot of events back in the day...
@Aphelia Could I please have some gems, the solar blades and a flowerfall? Thank you so much! :D Also if you have any accents you're willing to part with that would be lovely :D
@Aphelia Could I please have some gems, the solar blades and a flowerfall? Thank you so much! :D Also if you have any accents you're willing to part with that would be lovely :D
:D
[quote name="P4810" date="2018-05-29 03:11:47" ] @Aphelia Could I please have some gems, any UM skinsaccents you might have and a flowerfall? Thank you so much! :D [/quote] @p4810 I'll send you 25 gems~
P4810 wrote on 2018-05-29 03:11:47:
@Aphelia Could I please have some gems, any UM skinsaccents you might have and a flowerfall? Thank you so much! :D
@p4810 I'll send you 25 gems~
@Aphelia

Can I have your Cold Morning skin and maybe some familiars that I do not have?? (I would prefer sprites but that's too much)
@Aphelia

Can I have your Cold Morning skin and maybe some familiars that I do not have?? (I would prefer sprites but that's too much)
@Aphelia Can I adopt your magic nymph, as well as one or some of the bear familiars? The only one I don't need is the cragward custodian c:
@Aphelia Can I adopt your magic nymph, as well as one or some of the bear familiars? The only one I don't need is the cragward custodian c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[quote name="QueenOfSupports" date="2018-05-29 03:23:06" ] @ Aphelia Can I have your Cold Morning skin and maybe some familiars that I do not have?? (I would prefer sprites but that's too much) [/quote] @QueenOfSupports Sorry, I don't think I have any familiars that you don't already have! All my familiars are on dragons at least, but I don;t have sprites. However, the cold morning skin is yours~
QueenOfSupports wrote on 2018-05-29 03:23:06:
@ Aphelia

@QueenOfSupports Sorry, I don't think I have any familiars that you don't already have! All my familiars are on dragons at least, but I don;t have sprites. However, the cold morning skin is yours~
@Aphelia Thank you so much! I was just wondering if it was possible to get your solar blades as well? Thanks again! :D
@Aphelia Thank you so much! I was just wondering if it was possible to get your solar blades as well? Thanks again! :D
:D
[quote name="Mokuroh" date="2018-05-29 03:27:51" ] @Aphelia Can I adopt your magic nymph, as well as one or some of the bear familiars? The only one I don't need is the cragward custodian c: [/quote] I'll send the nymph and one bear familiar. Hope you don't have any of them lol
Mokuroh wrote on 2018-05-29 03:27:51:
I'll send the nymph and one bear familiar. Hope you don't have any of them lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31