Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Ace Pride Hatchery [Last call]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Could you ping me for then next batch of ace babs? I already have an aro mirror and need to complete my collection lol
Could you ping me for then next batch of ace babs? I already have an aro mirror and need to complete my collection lol
zephyr735.gif
@MoonSun18 The CR is set up!

@UndeadFae Absolutely! It'll probably be about a month because cooldowns. But I'll let you know when it happens! :)

@Cronan Rad! I'll absolutely add you to the pinglist. :)
@MoonSun18 The CR is set up!

@UndeadFae Absolutely! It'll probably be about a month because cooldowns. But I'll let you know when it happens! :)

@Cronan Rad! I'll absolutely add you to the pinglist. :)
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp Could I be added to the pinglist for a girl please?
@chronoimp Could I be added to the pinglist for a girl please?
NWaVGQJ.pngjYIbQJu.gif
@Silversouledcat Done! :)
@Silversouledcat Done! :)
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp
Could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks <33
@chronoimp
Could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks <33
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
@kinglycobra Done! :)
@kinglycobra Done! :)
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp if possible, I'd love to take a female at any point, and it would be much appreciated if I could get one of the next ones to be hatched??
@chronoimp if possible, I'd love to take a female at any point, and it would be much appreciated if I could get one of the next ones to be hatched??
@chronoimp

Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@chronoimp

Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist?
WpjbI2U.gif
@chronoimp ohh my gosh, I finally got one of my friends to join and I would absolutely love to get him an ace dragon as a gift. He's ace so I know he'll love it! don't care what gender, but purple is preferable to pink
@chronoimp ohh my gosh, I finally got one of my friends to join and I would absolutely love to get him an ace dragon as a gift. He's ace so I know he'll love it! don't care what gender, but purple is preferable to pink
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
@RiseRoseRisen I'll definitely add you to the pinglist, but once the next nest hatches (in like 17ish days), I'll ping everyone on the list and it'll be first come first serve. And there are quite a few folks on the pinglist at this point. @literallyacat Absolutely! @Doodlepede They're not really in the pink range; I know clubs looks a little pinkish but it's mostly the shimmer, which the kids are unlikely to inherit. This is what mulberry looks like with peregrine: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=1&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=13&auth=3f5b9216908d02899a74a9b56b4459c90da9efd1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Anyways, do you just want to be pinged when the next nest hatches and you can see if there are any dragons that fit what you're looking for, or are there particular colors you're definitely not interested in?
@RiseRoseRisen I'll definitely add you to the pinglist, but once the next nest hatches (in like 17ish days), I'll ping everyone on the list and it'll be first come first serve. And there are quite a few folks on the pinglist at this point.

@literallyacat Absolutely!

@Doodlepede They're not really in the pink range; I know clubs looks a little pinkish but it's mostly the shimmer, which the kids are unlikely to inherit. This is what mulberry looks like with peregrine:

dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=1&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=13&auth=3f5b9216908d02899a74a9b56b4459c90da9efd1&dummyext=prev.png

Anyways, do you just want to be pinged when the next nest hatches and you can see if there are any dragons that fit what you're looking for, or are there particular colors you're definitely not interested in?
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13