Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Ace Pride Hatchery [Last call]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh @Meowmocha I'm not sure if you wanted on the pinglist or not but since you were asking yesterday, I've got new hatchlings!

@CalwynCove It is truly a struggle. T-T I kept one close-to-what-I-wanted mate from the coatls' last nest, and honestly I'm feeling a lot luckier now that I've seen his younger siblings. XD Glad I thought to hang onto him, at any rate. Thanks for the well-wishes lol.
Oh @Meowmocha I'm not sure if you wanted on the pinglist or not but since you were asking yesterday, I've got new hatchlings!

@CalwynCove It is truly a struggle. T-T I kept one close-to-what-I-wanted mate from the coatls' last nest, and honestly I'm feeling a lot luckier now that I've seen his younger siblings. XD Glad I thought to hang onto him, at any rate. Thanks for the well-wishes lol.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@Chronoimp Of course! I'm anticipating RNG's wrath on my first attempt at Breed Out the Basic soon, as well.
@Chronoimp Of course! I'm anticipating RNG's wrath on my first attempt at Breed Out the Basic soon, as well.
they/them pronouns - nonbinary / Remember to stay hydrated! /Site time +3 hours

Back after a 6-7 month hiatus! Happy Pride Month! (6/10/2021)
bump
bump
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
Bump! If there's no interest in the cryface kids then they'll probably be leveled and exalted as soon as they grow up, so be sure to give me a heads up if you want one, even if you don't have space yet!
Bump! If there's no interest in the cryface kids then they'll probably be leveled and exalted as soon as they grow up, so be sure to give me a heads up if you want one, even if you don't have space yet!
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
Daily bump
Daily bump
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
I'm not looking to take a dragon from you, but I have a couple that might work for your ace flag color theme. Feel free to look and let me know. I can loan out, trade, breed them for you. Should help with a fresh lineage, too.
I'm not looking to take a dragon from you, but I have a couple that might work for your ace flag color theme. Feel free to look and let me know. I can loan out, trade, breed them for you. Should help with a fresh lineage, too.
@JaydeTheDragon @YviJoy @CalwynCove (Imps/Coatls) @CannedBeans @Chrystal

Hi again! We've got some imperial hatchlings now on the front page, and everybody from last week is still unclaimed. Let me know if you want one!
@JaydeTheDragon @YviJoy @CalwynCove (Imps/Coatls) @CannedBeans @Chrystal

Hi again! We've got some imperial hatchlings now on the front page, and everybody from last week is still unclaimed. Let me know if you want one!
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
Can I have the female Imperial please? Thank you!! : D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64718094][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647181/64718094_350.png[/img][/url] @chronoimp
Can I have the female Imperial please? Thank you!! : D

64718094_350.png

@chronoimp
they/them pronouns - nonbinary / Remember to stay hydrated! /Site time +3 hours

Back after a 6-7 month hiatus! Happy Pride Month! (6/10/2021)
@CalwynCove Absolutely! I sent her along. :)
@CalwynCove Absolutely! I sent her along. :)
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp I'd love to have this boy right here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64718093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647181/64718093_350.png[/img][/url] I am exploring my ace identity and would love this dragon to reflect that! Thank you for doing this giveaway <3
@chronoimp I'd love to have this boy right here:

64718093_350.png

I am exploring my ace identity and would love this dragon to reflect that! Thank you for doing this giveaway <3
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13