Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Ace Pride Hatchery [Last call]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
No problem!! I'm just glad to have found someone who breeds them
No problem!! I'm just glad to have found someone who breeds them
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pnge0NWy5K.gifshadowbinder1_by_croatiahetalia-dcee4od.png
Is this still active?
Is this still active?
@Meowmocha Yes! The coatls on the front page were exalted, but I have a new nest of nocs hatching tomorrow. :) And, hopefully, the last time I'll need to hatch the dang coatls because I'm just trying to get a mate from them.
@Meowmocha Yes! The coatls on the front page were exalted, but I have a new nest of nocs hatching tomorrow. :) And, hopefully, the last time I'll need to hatch the dang coatls because I'm just trying to get a mate from them.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
Ah, yes, the pain of trying to get the outcome you desire. And sometimes it seems like the right-looking dragon is always the 0.000000001% chance in a pairing.
Ah, yes, the pain of trying to get the outcome you desire. And sometimes it seems like the right-looking dragon is always the 0.000000001% chance in a pairing.
@chronoimp Hey! I was just wondering whether the Nocturnes and Coatls were related closely? I find it neat to have a coatl and Nocturne who both are ace dragons! (I’ve already gotten a male Ace pride Nocturne hatchling [Nightshade] from you before). Thanks!
@chronoimp Hey! I was just wondering whether the Nocturnes and Coatls were related closely? I find it neat to have a coatl and Nocturne who both are ace dragons! (I’ve already gotten a male Ace pride Nocturne hatchling [Nightshade] from you before). Thanks!
they/them pronouns - nonbinary / Remember to stay hydrated! /Site time +3 hours

Back after a 6-7 month hiatus! Happy Pride Month! (6/10/2021)
@CalwynCove They are not closely-related! I've actually been breeding the coatls trying to get a good mate for this imp gal: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22867305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/228674/22867305_350.png[/img][/url] So I'll have two unrelated pairs soon, hopefully. One Imp/Coatl pair and the two nocs. The kids from the two pairs could reasonably be bred together, which was always part of the intent. Either way, there will definitely be coatls up for adoption tomorrow, and this is hopefully the last time I have to hatch another dang nest of cryface kids to get a male with petals. Meaning, eventually, imps. :) Let me know if you'd like to be put back on the pinglist!
@CalwynCove They are not closely-related! I've actually been breeding the coatls trying to get a good mate for this imp gal:
22867305_350.png

So I'll have two unrelated pairs soon, hopefully. One Imp/Coatl pair and the two nocs. The kids from the two pairs could reasonably be bred together, which was always part of the intent. Either way, there will definitely be coatls up for adoption tomorrow, and this is hopefully the last time I have to hatch another dang nest of cryface kids to get a male with petals. Meaning, eventually, imps. :) Let me know if you'd like to be put back on the pinglist!
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@chronoimp That sounds great! I would definitely like to be put back on the pinglist for ace pride Imperials/Coatls! Thanks!
@chronoimp That sounds great! I would definitely like to be put back on the pinglist for ace pride Imperials/Coatls! Thanks!

@JaydeTheDragon @YviJoy @CalwynCove (Imps/Coatls) @CannedBeans @Chrystal
If you don't care about my breeding woes, the new hatchlings are on the front page for your perusal. ;)

I have 8 whole dragons available today because, despite my confidence yesterday, the coatl nest hatched 3 females with petals and one male with crystal. All I want is a mate with petals!!!!

Oh well, I actually do like several of the kids, so hopefully they'll find good homes. I have a backup from the last coatl nest (M with petals but not the colors I wanted) who's finally rtb so I'll be hatching an imp/coatl nest in like a week. Guess I might just accept it and make a breeding card for Hearts and Diamonds now. XD
@JaydeTheDragon @YviJoy @CalwynCove (Imps/Coatls) @CannedBeans @Chrystal
If you don't care about my breeding woes, the new hatchlings are on the front page for your perusal. ;)

I have 8 whole dragons available today because, despite my confidence yesterday, the coatl nest hatched 3 females with petals and one male with crystal. All I want is a mate with petals!!!!

Oh well, I actually do like several of the kids, so hopefully they'll find good homes. I have a backup from the last coatl nest (M with petals but not the colors I wanted) who's finally rtb so I'll be hatching an imp/coatl nest in like a week. Guess I might just accept it and make a breeding card for Hearts and Diamonds now. XD
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@ChronoImp RNG, am I right? I believe in you! You will get the dragon you need....eventually.
@ChronoImp RNG, am I right? I believe in you! You will get the dragon you need....eventually.

I think I'm going to hold off for now, I'm working on my lair rn, but if I could get pinged next time you have some that would be lovely
I think I'm going to hold off for now, I'm working on my lair rn, but if I could get pinged next time you have some that would be lovely
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pnge0NWy5K.gifshadowbinder1_by_croatiahetalia-dcee4od.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13