Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4
@evilcopepod could I snag the tail bow?
@evilcopepod could I snag the tail bow?
If you're having trouble figuring out what activities to do, this helpful stone can recommend some!
@EvilCopepod

I'd love any of the snakes but if it's all gone, whatever is left/ D: <3
@EvilCopepod

I'd love any of the snakes but if it's all gone, whatever is left/ D: <3
@EvilCopepod

May I get the first or second piece of apparel?
@EvilCopepod

May I get the first or second piece of apparel?
@EvilCopepod I'd be super appreciative of any familiar you'd be willing to give, I don't think I have any of them :'D
@EvilCopepod I'd be super appreciative of any familiar you'd be willing to give, I don't think I have any of them :'D
iedrmq.png
@EvilCopepod
I need up to six Mute Swans for my Barking Jester trade, if you have any left! Thank you!
@EvilCopepod
I need up to six Mute Swans for my Barking Jester trade, if you have any left! Thank you!
May I get that aqua scarf for my Phospho? I'm only about a month into the game. ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40819742] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408198/40819742_350.png[/img] [/url]
May I get that aqua scarf for my Phospho? I'm only about a month into the game. ^_^

40819742_350.png
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
if there are any familiars left, i'll take whatever!! if not, cobras or swans?? thank you!!
if there are any familiars left, i'll take whatever!! if not, cobras or swans?? thank you!!
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
@evilcopepod errr can I have one of the yellow/cream furry familiars?
@evilcopepod errr can I have one of the yellow/cream furry familiars?
wBOpmxj.png
@EvilCopepod May I grab the stack of Java Sparrows, please? :3
@EvilCopepod May I grab the stack of Java Sparrows, please? :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@EvilCopepod can I have a stack of the 29 clams (I don't know the name sorry.)
@EvilCopepod can I have a stack of the 29 clams (I don't know the name sorry.)
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
1 2 3 4