Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fable's Fantabulous Free Faffle [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MissFable
Can I be entered in the dragon category???
@MissFable
Can I be entered in the dragon category???
@MissFable

I joined on the 19th of March. :) Can I be entered in dragons, apparel, vistas, and skins please? ^^
@MissFable

I joined on the 19th of March. :) Can I be entered in dragons, apparel, vistas, and skins please? ^^
jxHrwpT.png
@ReadingHell
Sorry my alerts are lit up this morning so I had not gotten around to writing replies to everyone yet.
Since you didnt enter my last raffle (which was around the time you joined) I'm willing to flex it so you can enter for familiars OR Apparel (just let me know which) right now and then put a note for you in the other two categories (If their is fewer entries then items in the category come raffle close I will add you to the roll for them).
@ReadingHell
Sorry my alerts are lit up this morning so I had not gotten around to writing replies to everyone yet.
Since you didnt enter my last raffle (which was around the time you joined) I'm willing to flex it so you can enter for familiars OR Apparel (just let me know which) right now and then put a note for you in the other two categories (If their is fewer entries then items in the category come raffle close I will add you to the roll for them).
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png
@MissFable

What do you mean by a note? I'm sorry if I'm slow, english is not my first language.

If I have to choose, I'd choose the slythering apparel one, and leave the rest to the fewer entries, if that's what you mean. I'm sorry if I misunderstood

Also, if it's not much of a bother, can I be added to the next raffle? I'm sorry that I'm asking so many stuff...I'm slow at understanding
@MissFable

What do you mean by a note? I'm sorry if I'm slow, english is not my first language.

If I have to choose, I'd choose the slythering apparel one, and leave the rest to the fewer entries, if that's what you mean. I'm sorry if I misunderstood

Also, if it's not much of a bother, can I be added to the next raffle? I'm sorry that I'm asking so many stuff...I'm slow at understanding
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@ReadingHell
It's OK I have an interesting way of expressing myself.
I will add you to the apparel category. Which set of apparel items you get is random. I'm assuming you're asking me to add you to the Notification List (which means I will send you an "@" alert message next time I open a raffle).

By note I meant: I'm going to add the other two categories to your entry as well but with an "*" and at the bottom of the raffle's post I'm going to add the following note "*Entrant will receive items from this category if their are less entries from newer players then their are items in that category."

Does that make more sense?
@ReadingHell
It's OK I have an interesting way of expressing myself.
I will add you to the apparel category. Which set of apparel items you get is random. I'm assuming you're asking me to add you to the Notification List (which means I will send you an "@" alert message next time I open a raffle).

By note I meant: I'm going to add the other two categories to your entry as well but with an "*" and at the bottom of the raffle's post I'm going to add the following note "*Entrant will receive items from this category if their are less entries from newer players then their are items in that category."

Does that make more sense?
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png
@MissFable Oh that'd be amazing! And yes, I meant that with the notification thing <3

Thank you for taking me in, even tho I joined earlier. Thank you very much <3
@MissFable Oh that'd be amazing! And yes, I meant that with the notification thing <3

Thank you for taking me in, even tho I joined earlier. Thank you very much <3
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

@MissFable
Hello there :) Account created in early April here! So I would love to enter for familiars, apparels, vistas and skins please ! Thank you for hosting this :)
@MissFable
Hello there :) Account created in early April here! So I would love to enter for familiars, apparels, vistas and skins please ! Thank you for hosting this :)
@MissFable Hello! I would like to enter into the dragons category.
@MissFable Hello! I would like to enter into the dragons category.
tumblr_p0k76xPlfm1tljlp8o1_400.gif
Hello I am intrested in familiars and dregs
Hello I am intrested in familiars and dregs
@missfable

Id love to enter for the dragons please :) you have some beauties there...
@missfable

Id love to enter for the dragons please :) you have some beauties there...
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6