Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting FR Giveaway [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
apparel 90, skin 23, specialtty 5, and apparel 12! if any of those end up being taken, feel free to move it to a different number in the category. if the categorys taken, apparel then please c: @bebaline
apparel 90, skin 23, specialtty 5, and apparel 12! if any of those end up being taken, feel free to move it to a different number in the category. if the categorys taken, apparel then please c: @bebaline
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@Bebaline

It's sad to see you go, but it's super nice that you're doing this! Could I have specialty 5, apparel 76, familiar 2, and familiar 7? Thanks!

Edit: If any of the above are not available, apparel 111, familiar 1, skin 31, other 3, and other 7 work as replacements.
@Bebaline

It's sad to see you go, but it's super nice that you're doing this! Could I have specialty 5, apparel 76, familiar 2, and familiar 7? Thanks!

Edit: If any of the above are not available, apparel 111, familiar 1, skin 31, other 3, and other 7 work as replacements.
2zftwyq.png

nOcVjlJ.png
@Bebaline
It's sad you are leaving... I think I know how you feel. I left FR in my first month, because I had no idea what to do. But I came back.
Thank you for being a part of community! If you decide, to come back, we will welcome you. :)

As for giveaway.
I would like 7, 9, 97 and 70 (or 103 if 70 is taken) from Apparel
@Bebaline
It's sad you are leaving... I think I know how you feel. I left FR in my first month, because I had no idea what to do. But I came back.
Thank you for being a part of community! If you decide, to come back, we will welcome you. :)

As for giveaway.
I would like 7, 9, 97 and 70 (or 103 if 70 is taken) from Apparel
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
@Bebaline
Hi, I'd like Apparel 70 and 100, Familiar 42, and Specialty 2 please!
MO9OuYn.gif
@Bebaline

Flightrising is definitly a great place so it's sad to see you go, but thank you so much for doing this give away. Could I have skins 5,22, and 25 (sorry that i'm taking so many skins), and also specialty 2(if specialty 2 is already taken could I have skin 2 if it's alright with you)? Thank you so much again! ^^
@Bebaline

Flightrising is definitly a great place so it's sad to see you go, but thank you so much for doing this give away. Could I have skins 5,22, and 25 (sorry that i'm taking so many skins), and also specialty 2(if specialty 2 is already taken could I have skin 2 if it's alright with you)? Thank you so much again! ^^
@Bebaline I'd like to get apparel 18, familiar 40, and specialty 2 please. Also, do you have any shells that aren't chests?
@Bebaline I'd like to get apparel 18, familiar 40, and specialty 2 please. Also, do you have any shells that aren't chests?
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Bebaline
I'd like apparel 28, familiar 35, skin 30, and specialty 5 if they're still available!
@Bebaline
I'd like apparel 28, familiar 35, skin 30, and specialty 5 if they're still available!
QPhiJOS.png
@bebaline
can i get apparel 101, familiar 14, skin 22, and other 19?
@bebaline
can i get apparel 101, familiar 14, skin 22, and other 19?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Bebaline aaa if they’re still available may I have:
Apparels 40 and 104
Skins 14 and 24

I hope you enjoyed your time here and may you continue to enjoy your time as you move on !!
@Bebaline aaa if they’re still available may I have:
Apparels 40 and 104
Skins 14 and 24

I hope you enjoyed your time here and may you continue to enjoy your time as you move on !!
kVIzwBY.png
- Shadow Flight
- My Wish List
- Monsta X and Stray Kids are my life
@Bebaline

could i get specialty #3, skin #20, skin #28, and apparel #77? Best of wishes to you off site!
@Bebaline

could i get specialty #3, skin #20, skin #28, and apparel #77? Best of wishes to you off site!
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24