Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting FR Giveaway [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Bebaline
I pick

Apparel 13 and 26
Skin 17 and 13
@Bebaline
I pick

Apparel 13 and 26
Skin 17 and 13
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@Bebaline
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but thank you for the giveaway! I hope your life leads you to new and exciting places, my dude. :-)
Can I please get apparel 13, skin 13, specialty 4, and other 13?

Edit: I see someone above me posted the apparel and skin 13s already, sorry. If there aren't duplicates of those, would 17 and 15 work instead, if those aren't already taken?
@Bebaline
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but thank you for the giveaway! I hope your life leads you to new and exciting places, my dude. :-)
Can I please get apparel 13, skin 13, specialty 4, and other 13?

Edit: I see someone above me posted the apparel and skin 13s already, sorry. If there aren't duplicates of those, would 17 and 15 work instead, if those aren't already taken?
wrow
@Bebaline

May I please have Apparel #83, Apparel #91, Skin #29, and Familiar #32?
@Bebaline

May I please have Apparel #83, Apparel #91, Skin #29, and Familiar #32?
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
@Bebaline so sorry you're leaving, and i truly hoped you enjoyed your time here! I just joined in January. Good luck to you!!

Could I ask you for Skin1 + 2, and Other 17 + 19? And do you have any book trinkets?
@Bebaline so sorry you're leaving, and i truly hoped you enjoyed your time here! I just joined in January. Good luck to you!!

Could I ask you for Skin1 + 2, and Other 17 + 19? And do you have any book trinkets?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Bebaline Could i pick Apparel 39, 47 Skin 9 and 10? Also sorry to see You are leaving us. I hope You will come back... but if the game can't give You joy anymore I hope You will find it in other place! Sorry for my english. I collect for my baldwin and swipp these items; [b]BALDWIN:[/b] [item=grey slime] [item=black slime] [item=white slime] [item=copper muck] [item=gold muck] [item=silver muck] [item=green goo] [item=green ooze] [item=green sludge] [item=yellow sludge] [item=blue sludge] [item=purple goo] [item=blue goo] [b]FOOD:[/b] [item=black tulip] [item=fever fly] [item=venomous fly] [item=horse fly] [b]MATERIALS:[/b] [item=Gold Ore] [item=Silver Ore] [item=Platinum Ore] [item=Winter wolf pelt]
@Bebaline
Could i pick Apparel 39, 47
Skin 9 and 10?

Also sorry to see You are leaving us. I hope You will come back... but if the game can't give You joy anymore I hope You will find it in other place! Sorry for my english.

I collect for my baldwin and swipp these items;

BALDWIN:
Grey Slime Black Slime White Slime
Copper Muck Gold Muck Silver Muck
Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge
Yellow Sludge Blue Sludge Purple Goo Blue Goo

FOOD:
Black Tulip Fever Fly Venomous Fly Horse Fly

MATERIALS:
Gold Ore Silver Ore Platinum Ore
Winter Wolf Pelt
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Bebaline

Hello! I'd love apparel 55, familiar 50, skin 15, and skin 18. I love to dress my dragons in skins! Thank you so much for doing this! :)
@Bebaline

Hello! I'd love apparel 55, familiar 50, skin 15, and skin 18. I love to dress my dragons in skins! Thank you so much for doing this! :)
T3u4zFz.png
@Bebaline

Hi! Can I grab apparel 48-87 and familiar 30 please? Sorry for the edit, I can claim 4, right? So I'd also like to have apparel 105
@Bebaline

Hi! Can I grab apparel 48-87 and familiar 30 please? Sorry for the edit, I can claim 4, right? So I'd also like to have apparel 105
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Bebaline

Thank you for your generosity!

May I possibly get apparel 110 and 111 and skins 30 and 31?
@Bebaline

Thank you for your generosity!

May I possibly get apparel 110 and 111 and skins 30 and 31?
YCDWtpJ.png
@Bebaline
I'd love to have apparel 62,100, and 93, as well as skin 18 please! Sorry to see you leave, hope you have a nice time out of FR!
@Bebaline
I'd love to have apparel 62,100, and 93, as well as skin 18 please! Sorry to see you leave, hope you have a nice time out of FR!
n
@Bebaline
Could I have
Specialty 1
Specialty 5 (if I can’t have 2 specialty than could I please have familar 1)
Apparel 100
And familiar 7
And sorry that you’re leaving! Maybe you’ll come back one day but I guess we won’t know for a while haha
@Bebaline
Could I have
Specialty 1
Specialty 5 (if I can’t have 2 specialty than could I please have familar 1)
Apparel 100
And familiar 7
And sorry that you’re leaving! Maybe you’ll come back one day but I guess we won’t know for a while haha
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24