Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 553 554 555 556 557 ... 934 935
i don't have a complete fire dragon but i do have a scry for a dragon i'd love :o
Kindred
i don't have a complete fire dragon but i do have a scry for a dragon i'd love :o
Kindred
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
she may not look like it, but nerine's a fire dragon of mine :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70881285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708813/70881285_350.png[/img][/url]
she may not look like it, but nerine's a fire dragon of mine :]
70881285_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
Happy Flameforger's Juxta and to everyone!! I have a kind of wild, kind of fun story to tell about fireworks :) A few years ago, it was July in the States, and my partner (at the time) invited me over to his family's firework gathering. There was a lot of family there, and I met several extended branches of my partner's family, including two young girls around the age of 8. These two kiddos became excited to hang out with me, always asking for me to watch them light a firework or inviting me to recite jokes and viral memes, etc. Once it became night time, the family members began setting up for larger fireworks, including those single-shot single-boom "artillery shells." There were several, several, several tubes to light them. The two girls wanted to light these big exciting fireworks, so I offered them and their family that I would guide them and show them how it's done. I had not realized it at first. Among the several tubes for the fireworks, I had not realized that some of these fireworks were different brands, meaning there were different brands of tubes, all with slightly differently shapes, sizes, and lengths. One of the girls determinedly set her firework the way I instructed her. I showed her how to use a punk stick to ignite a fuse, safely and timely back up from the tube and make space for the big firework, and then get ready to look wayyy up. That executed just fine. The other girl wanted to watch me do one, and then she would feel more confident lighting hers. So I drop mine into one of the tubes, ignite it, but for some reason, the burning sound of this fuse did not sound quite right, and it seemed to have a smaller fuse them popping out of the tube. I thought it sounded AND looked odd, but I began the same safety steps to quickly and timely move from the firework, the kids following my lead, and then the ground trembled in a new kind of way. We all jump from the tremendously loud, sudden, literal explosion right behind us by less than 10 feet, and we saw searing bright sparks fly all over us from me behind. This firework had not been lit in the correct tube that came with its box, and had somehow set off sooner than we were expecting. The first ignition went off that was supposed to shoot this firework in the air, but got the packaged firework ball stuck in the tube, that was slightly thinner than the tube it was suppose to correspond with. While lodged in place, the force of the ignition knocked the whole launching tube over, and thus causing the pretty sparking part to explode and splash all over us. No one was hurt! We felt a couple stings of sparks that made contact on our skin, but there were no serious burns or injuries. Our clothes did not take any damage either. We were all just shaken up for the rest of the night that we just wanted to sit down and watch the rest of the family go light the other fireworks for the rest of the night. So be careful and make sure you match all of your firework units to their correct firework accessories, haha. [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Happy Flameforger's Juxta and to everyone!!

I have a kind of wild, kind of fun story to tell about fireworks :)

A few years ago, it was July in the States, and my partner (at the time) invited me over to his family's firework gathering. There was a lot of family there, and I met several extended branches of my partner's family, including two young girls around the age of 8. These two kiddos became excited to hang out with me, always asking for me to watch them light a firework or inviting me to recite jokes and viral memes, etc. Once it became night time, the family members began setting up for larger fireworks, including those single-shot single-boom "artillery shells." There were several, several, several tubes to light them. The two girls wanted to light these big exciting fireworks, so I offered them and their family that I would guide them and show them how it's done.

I had not realized it at first. Among the several tubes for the fireworks, I had not realized that some of these fireworks were different brands, meaning there were different brands of tubes, all with slightly differently shapes, sizes, and lengths. One of the girls determinedly set her firework the way I instructed her. I showed her how to use a punk stick to ignite a fuse, safely and timely back up from the tube and make space for the big firework, and then get ready to look wayyy up. That executed just fine. The other girl wanted to watch me do one, and then she would feel more confident lighting hers.

So I drop mine into one of the tubes, ignite it, but for some reason, the burning sound of this fuse did not sound quite right, and it seemed to have a smaller fuse them popping out of the tube. I thought it sounded AND looked odd, but I began the same safety steps to quickly and timely move from the firework, the kids following my lead, and then the ground trembled in a new kind of way.

We all jump from the tremendously loud, sudden, literal explosion right behind us by less than 10 feet, and we saw searing bright sparks fly all over us from me behind. This firework had not been lit in the correct tube that came with its box, and had somehow set off sooner than we were expecting. The first ignition went off that was supposed to shoot this firework in the air, but got the packaged firework ball stuck in the tube, that was slightly thinner than the tube it was suppose to correspond with. While lodged in place, the force of the ignition knocked the whole launching tube over, and thus causing the pretty sparking part to explode and splash all over us.

No one was hurt! We felt a couple stings of sparks that made contact on our skin, but there were no serious burns or injuries. Our clothes did not take any damage either. We were all just shaken up for the rest of the night that we just wanted to sit down and watch the rest of the family go light the other fireworks for the rest of the night.

So be careful and make sure you match all of your firework units to their correct firework accessories, haha.

@Juxta13 For the Anniversary Raffle, please!

For my first 5 tickets, I would like to add all 5 into the Renovated Kelp Beds bucket
@Juxta13 For the Anniversary Raffle, please!

For my first 5 tickets, I would like to add all 5 into the Renovated Kelp Beds bucket
@Juxta13

Happy Anniversary!

Badge please put in Free Farming

Please place my 5 tickets each in:

Unhatched Egg; Presents; Baldwin Materials; Archeological Genes; New Friends; Lots of Sparkle; Renovated Kelp Beds and Battle Ready

Thanks so much!!

@Juxta13

Happy Anniversary!

Badge please put in Free Farming

Please place my 5 tickets each in:

Unhatched Egg; Presents; Baldwin Materials; Archeological Genes; New Friends; Lots of Sparkle; Renovated Kelp Beds and Battle Ready

Thanks so much!!

XdA0BPq.png
I forgot - Sending the one way CR with the 40KT .... Thanks much!
I forgot - Sending the one way CR with the 40KT .... Thanks much!
XdA0BPq.png
Happy Flameforger's Festival! ~Flickering candle fire~ [img]https://c.tenor.com/jXxgSGSsUnoAAAAC/candle-wax.gif[/img]
Happy Flameforger's Festival!
~Flickering candle fire~

candle-wax.gif
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Happy fire fest!! [emoji=firework size=1] [img]https://c.tenor.com/Y7zNoHbLEasAAAAd/burning-fireplace-fire.gif[/img]
Happy fire fest!!

burning-fireplace-fire.gif
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
I would love to enter, please! :D Here is a cool gif of a crackling bonfire! [img]https://bestanimations.com/media/fire/1681542953campfire-animated-gif.gif[/img]
I would love to enter, please! :D Here is a cool gif of a crackling bonfire!

1681542953campfire-animated-gif.gif
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Happy Flameforger's! I have two best fire dragons because I can never really choose just one of anything: Flame is an old smith who shares the Flamecaller's colours (and a beloved oldie fodder rescue) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6512897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/65129/6512897_350.png[/img][/url] And Breath is a charred little Saint of Flame (also came to me as fodder!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78229622][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782297/78229622_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Flameforger's!

I have two best fire dragons because I can never really choose just one of anything:

Flame is an old smith who shares the Flamecaller's colours (and a beloved oldie fodder rescue)
6512897_350.png

And Breath is a charred little Saint of Flame (also came to me as fodder!)
78229622_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
1 2 ... 553 554 555 556 557 ... 934 935