Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 929 930
Badge!
Badge!
zckk0ms.png wtl4m.gif
tmxDT.gif
AjBbKjT.png
Vs2WmBF.png
EL8P38X.png
gWg1WHB.pngGW180jv.png
gziv3Ja.png
badge
badge
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
@WolfyKnutz
Sorry, but since there is only one day in this last "week" the signature badge doesn't count today. There's still time to send in some last-minute junk for tickets, though!
@WolfyKnutz
Sorry, but since there is only one day in this last "week" the signature badge doesn't count today. There's still time to send in some last-minute junk for tickets, though!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[quote name="Juxta13" date="2021-06-19 07:38:50" ] @WolfyKnutz Sorry, but since there is only one day in this last "week" the signature badge doesn't count today. There's still time to send in some last-minute junk for tickets, though! [/quote] ohhh okie I'll send some stuff then
Juxta13 wrote on 2021-06-19 07:38:50:
@WolfyKnutz
ohhh okie I'll send some stuff then
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
[center][size=6][b]Welcome to the Summer Solstice![/size] [size=4](or the Winter Solstice for those in the Southern Hemisphere!)[/size] [size=4][b]I hope your lairs all feel a bit more organized. It's finally time to announce our "Spring Cleaning" winners![/b][/size][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize name in your response. [i]If there are only a few prizes that you really want, that's fine! Just list the ones you would want. If we have unclaimed prizes, I can always pick another winner.[/i] NOTE: If you had a signature badge specific to the Spring raffle, you might want to switch it out for a more general version. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/1#post_31519626]Click here to see some options.[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/313#post_46875730]Click here to see the prizes that are available![/url] [columns][indent][size=5][b]And, the winners are...[/b][/size] [LIST=1] [*]Hellnokitty [*]WolfEchoe [*]angelwingstodust [*]Nevander [*]Mondschatten [*]Firefirebert [*]Larssie [*]AliciaA [*]Wingzoffirefan [*]Raikaris [*]Katnipp [/LIST] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/07V5HVg.png[/img][/indent][/columns] Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know. Congratulations! ----- [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles![/url] ----- [size=0][size=0]@AliciaA @Andraya @angelwingstodust @aura12 @Berun @Cassofish @Catgirl742 @Cherryfleck @didiazul @doctorshrooms @Doozie @Drekven @Elfydragon @ElleMelle @Firefirebert @Goldia @Hellnokitty @hereditary @Jaderannosaurus @justaddfiction @Katnipp @kitsune56 @KrystalRage @Kurapka @Larssie @LilMoop @LissaJade @MariKatt @Martinique @minted @Mondschatten @MorenaFlame @musicalsymphony @Nevander @OwlGryffin @PumpkinCupcake @Raikaris @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @Saphira455 @SilentRiver @SkylaMZP @sp580s @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @Tinytrashchild @Tristara @vaguelycanine @VultureSkull @Wingzoffirefan @WolfEchoe @WolfyKnutz[/size][/size]
Welcome to the Summer Solstice!
(or the Winter Solstice for those in the Southern Hemisphere!)

I hope your lairs all feel a bit more organized.
It's finally time to announce our "Spring Cleaning" winners!

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize name in your response.
If there are only a few prizes that you really want, that's fine! Just list the ones you would want. If we have unclaimed prizes, I can always pick another winner.

NOTE: If you had a signature badge specific to the Spring raffle, you might want to switch it out for a more general version. Click here to see some options.

Click here to see the prizes that are available!

And, the winners are...
  1. Hellnokitty
  2. WolfEchoe
  3. angelwingstodust
  4. Nevander
  5. Mondschatten
  6. Firefirebert
  7. Larssie
  8. AliciaA
  9. Wingzoffirefan
  10. Raikaris
  11. Katnipp
07V5HVg.png
Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know. Congratulations!

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

@AliciaA @Andraya @angelwingstodust @aura12 @Berun @Cassofish @Catgirl742 @Cherryfleck @didiazul @doctorshrooms @Doozie @Drekven @Elfydragon @ElleMelle @Firefirebert @Goldia @Hellnokitty @hereditary @Jaderannosaurus @justaddfiction @Katnipp @kitsune56 @KrystalRage @Kurapka @Larssie @LilMoop @LissaJade @MariKatt @Martinique @minted @Mondschatten @MorenaFlame @musicalsymphony @Nevander @OwlGryffin @PumpkinCupcake @Raikaris @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @Saphira455 @SilentRiver @SkylaMZP @sp580s @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @Tinytrashchild @Tristara @vaguelycanine @VultureSkull @Wingzoffirefan @WolfEchoe @WolfyKnutz
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Thanks for another great raffle! My choices are:

1. Has this been exposed - Unhatched egg
2. Fresh Spring Blossoms - Bloombox
3. Saved for Special Occasions - A Flourish of Amethyst
4. Some Spring Color - Rainbow Starsilks
5. For a Rainy Day - Chests
6. Carefully Preserved - Dried Bloombox
Thanks for another great raffle! My choices are:

1. Has this been exposed - Unhatched egg
2. Fresh Spring Blossoms - Bloombox
3. Saved for Special Occasions - A Flourish of Amethyst
4. Some Spring Color - Rainbow Starsilks
5. For a Rainy Day - Chests
6. Carefully Preserved - Dried Bloombox
springcleanrafflebutton.png
My choices are:
1. Have you been contaminated?
2. Has this been exposed?

Thank you!
My choices are:
1. Have you been contaminated?
2. Has this been exposed?

Thank you!
Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you for hosting ^_^

My choice is Has this been exposed? - Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you for hosting ^_^

My choice is Has this been exposed? - Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
Lqph2GZ.gif
Congrats everyone!

1 Kept in Storage
2 PPE
3 for a rainy day
4 fresh spring blossoms (larkspur if a choice is needed)
5 have you been contaminated?
Congrats everyone!

1 Kept in Storage
2 PPE
3 for a rainy day
4 fresh spring blossoms (larkspur if a choice is needed)
5 have you been contaminated?
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Congrats everyone! Thank you!

1. Has this been exposed?

2. For a Rainy Day

3. Long Lost Treasures
Congrats everyone! Thank you!

1. Has this been exposed?

2. For a Rainy Day

3. Long Lost Treasures
Dullahana.png NzgGcbZ.png
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 929 930