Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 923 924
Badge
Badge
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
badge boop!
badge boop!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
still got the badge!
still got the badge!
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
badge!
badge!
button!
button!
w8o0xW1.png115067.pngHSjNvcy.png115066.pngw8o0xW1.png
Still have the badge.
Still have the badge.
Got my badge!
Got my badge!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Badge!
Badge!
Weekly Reminder: Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets! If you haven't yet added one, click the link below.
For ease of recording (since this raffle runs from a Saturday through a Friday), the weeks here will be from Saturdays through Fridays for badge purposes.

Note: I have a separate ping list for weekly badge reminders. If you would like this weekly reminder and are not yet on the list, please add yourself using the link below.

Click here for signature badges

Click here to add yourself to the weekly reminder list or check tickets for this raffle.
@Juxta13 @LissaJade @Mondschatten @justaddfiction @SilentRiver @Larssie @Katnipp @Rockmama @Berun @Tinytrashchild @WolfEchoe @SupremeDorklord @Andraya @vaguelycanine @aura12 @Raikaris
Weekly Reminder: Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets! If you haven't yet added one, click the link below.
For ease of recording (since this raffle runs from a Saturday through a Friday), the weeks here will be from Saturdays through Fridays for badge purposes.

Note: I have a separate ping list for weekly badge reminders. If you would like this weekly reminder and are not yet on the list, please add yourself using the link below.

Click here for signature badges

Click here to add yourself to the weekly reminder list or check tickets for this raffle.
@Juxta13 @LissaJade @Mondschatten @justaddfiction @SilentRiver @Larssie @Katnipp @Rockmama @Berun @Tinytrashchild @WolfEchoe @SupremeDorklord @Andraya @vaguelycanine @aura12 @Raikaris
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
badge boop!
badge boop!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 923 924