Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 929 930
[center][size=5]Happy Friday the 13th everyone![/size] [size=4]Hopefully, you'll find this to be a lucky day in spite of traditional opinion.[/size] [b][size=6][color=seagreen]It's time to announce our winners![/color][/size][/b][/center] Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response. If there are only a few prizes you would like or you would rather not claim a prize, that's fine! Just let me know. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/268#post_45254704]Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18xm6m7IWk2uuUkSIuca-EJ_BlQqNPhm9cKG3ub_KksE/edit?usp=sharing]Click here to add yourself to the ping list so you'll hear about future raffles.[/url] [columns][color=seagreen][b][size=5]And, the winners are...[/size][/b][/color] [LIST=1] [*]Twalio [*]TheWanderers [*]Dinomatika [*]BapeTheFish [*]doctorshrooms [*]FinnFantastic [*]pianoboi [*]GndrlssProtagnst [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/Bam93x9.png[/img][/indent] [/columns] Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. Thanks. ----- [size=0][size=0]@Andraya @SilentRiver @Saphira455 @gryphon982 @Cherryfleck @Tinytrashchild @Firefirebert @galacticTopiary @SnacMeister @Supremedorklord @Cassofish @Twalio @LissaJade @BruseRuby @Meadbhb @Gormanghaste @milesss @BapeTheFish @Goldia @FinnFantastic @TheWanderers @BunnySox @Sinsision @pianoboi @CatOwU @GndrlssProtagnst @Dinomatika @doctorshrooms @Storygeek @Dewberry[/size][/size]
Happy Friday the 13th everyone!
Hopefully, you'll find this to be a lucky day in spite of traditional opinion.

It's time to announce our winners!
Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize number in your response.

If there are only a few prizes you would like or you would rather not claim a prize, that's fine! Just let me know.

Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.

Click here to add yourself to the ping list so you'll hear about future raffles.

And, the winners are...
  1. Twalio
  2. TheWanderers
  3. Dinomatika
  4. BapeTheFish
  5. doctorshrooms
  6. FinnFantastic
  7. pianoboi
  8. GndrlssProtagnst
Bam93x9.png

Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. Thanks.

@Andraya @SilentRiver @Saphira455 @gryphon982 @Cherryfleck @Tinytrashchild @Firefirebert @galacticTopiary @SnacMeister @Supremedorklord @Cassofish @Twalio @LissaJade @BruseRuby @Meadbhb @Gormanghaste @milesss @BapeTheFish @Goldia @FinnFantastic @TheWanderers @BunnySox @Sinsision @pianoboi @CatOwU @GndrlssProtagnst @Dinomatika @doctorshrooms @Storygeek @Dewberry

Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Congrats to the winners and
Happy birthday, Juxta!!
Congrats to the winners and
Happy birthday, Juxta!!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
[img]https://render.fineartamerica.com/images/rendered/default/metal-print/6/8/break/images/artworkimages/medium/1/happy-freakin-friday-the-13th-birthday-marian-bell.jpg[/img]
happy-freakin-friday-the-13th-birthday-marian-bell.jpg
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
@Juxta13 Oh my gosh thank you so much!! This is my first time winning a raffle!!! :3
1) Lucky Sage
2)Mirrors
3) Black Cat
4)Bad luck comes in threes
5) Black Velvet floracat
@Juxta13 Oh my gosh thank you so much!! This is my first time winning a raffle!!! :3
1) Lucky Sage
2)Mirrors
3) Black Cat
4)Bad luck comes in threes
5) Black Velvet floracat
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
Oh thank you!!

1) Black cat
2) Bad luck comes in threes
3) Lucky Sage
4) Mirrors
5) Lucky items?
6) (Black) Velvet Floracat
Oh thank you!!

1) Black cat
2) Bad luck comes in threes
3) Lucky Sage
4) Mirrors
5) Lucky items?
6) (Black) Velvet Floracat
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
Thank you for holding this! I guess today is a lucky day for me...

I think that I choose my top 4 right?
1-Black Cat
3-Bad luck comes in threes
4-Mirrors
8-Lucky Sage

Congrats to the other winners, and happy birthday!
Thank you for holding this! I guess today is a lucky day for me...

I think that I choose my top 4 right?
1-Black Cat
3-Bad luck comes in threes
4-Mirrors
8-Lucky Sage

Congrats to the other winners, and happy birthday!
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Wow, Lady Luck must really have been on my side! I'd like the Black Cat apparel please (^w^)

Thanks for hosting and Happy Birthday!
Wow, Lady Luck must really have been on my side! I'd like the Black Cat apparel please (^w^)

Thanks for hosting and Happy Birthday!
9DdGlja.png
Wow, thank you so much! I can’t believe I got in *0* Let’s see here... 4 - Mirrors 3 - Bad luck comes in threes 2 - (Black) Velvet Floracat 1 - Black cat 7 - Knock on Wood 8 - Lucky Sage 5 - Lucky Pennies 6 - Lucky items? Again, thank you so much for hosting, and happy birthday!!![emoji=birthday cake size=1]
Wow, thank you so much! I can’t believe I got in *0*
Let’s see here...
4 - Mirrors
3 - Bad luck comes in threes
2 - (Black) Velvet Floracat
1 - Black cat
7 - Knock on Wood
8 - Lucky Sage
5 - Lucky Pennies
6 - Lucky items?
Again, thank you so much for hosting, and happy birthday!!!
[center][emoji=birthday cake size=3]Thanks for hosting this raffle. Also, Happy Birthday!![emoji=birthday cake size=3][/center] [u]My choices[/u] 1. Bad luck comes in threes 2. Black cat 3. (Black) Velvet Floracat 4. Lucky Pennies 5. Lucky Sage 6. Mirrors 7. Knock on Wood [center][emoji=firework size=1]Thanks again!![emoji=firework size=1]
Thanks for hosting this raffle. Also, Happy Birthday!!
My choices
1. Bad luck comes in threes
2. Black cat
3. (Black) Velvet Floracat
4. Lucky Pennies
5. Lucky Sage
6. Mirrors
7. Knock on Wood
Thanks again!!
I haven't heard from you regarding prize choices, so I went ahead and sent the selections to the other participants. If you would rather pass, just let me know. If I don't hear from you by this time tomorrow, I will draw a new name. Thanks.

1. @TheWanderers
  2. @Dinomatika

I haven't heard from you regarding prize choices, so I went ahead and sent the selections to the other participants. If you would rather pass, just let me know. If I don't hear from you by this time tomorrow, I will draw a new name. Thanks.

1. @TheWanderers
  2. @Dinomatika

Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 929 930