Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 920 921
[quote name="Juxta13" date="2020-11-02 18:19:32" ] [center][b][size=5]It's time to announce the next winners in our [/size] [size=6][color=darkred]Riot of Rot Random Raffle[/color][/size][/b][/center] We still have a zombie and two skeletons available! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/264#post_45083810]Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.[/url] [columns][indent][color=darkred][b][size=4]The next winners are...[/size][/b][/color] [LIST=1] [*]@BunnySox [*]@milesss [*][s]@Meadbhb[/s] passed [*]@Ailaris [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][indent][item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask] [/indent][/indent][/columns] Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. If you would prefer not to claim one, just let me know. Thanks. [/quote] Thank you thank you thank you for the prize win!! I am going to pass on the dragons this time, and I hope they go to great homes. Great prizes and great raffle!! Thanks for hosting; see you for the next one!!!
Juxta13 wrote on 2020-11-02 18:19:32:
It's time to announce the next winners in our
Riot of Rot Random Raffle

We still have a zombie and two skeletons available!
Click here to go to the original post and see the prizes that are available.

The next winners are...
  1. @BunnySox
  2. @milesss
  3. @Meadbhb passed
  4. @Ailaris
Gray Plague Doctor Mask

Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. If you would prefer not to claim one, just let me know. Thanks.

Thank you thank you thank you for the prize win!! I am going to pass on the dragons this time, and I hope they go to great homes. Great prizes and great raffle!!

Thanks for hosting; see you for the next one!!!
a new dragon in my lair is probably going to end up as fodder right now, so i think i ought to pass on this one. thank u for hosting!
a new dragon in my lair is probably going to end up as fodder right now, so i think i ought to pass on this one. thank u for hosting!
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
Well, ultimately I guess I’ll take whomever’s left, but I do love me that bogsneak skeleton! She would make an adorable perma-baby!

Thanks!
Updated update: since I’m not the last on the list anymore:
1. Red/green plague boi
2. Bogsneak skeleton
3. Skydancer skeleton
Well, ultimately I guess I’ll take whomever’s left, but I do love me that bogsneak skeleton! She would make an adorable perma-baby!

Thanks!
Updated update: since I’m not the last on the list anymore:
1. Red/green plague boi
2. Bogsneak skeleton
3. Skydancer skeleton
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Thanks for hosting :) Please pass me. Hope all going okay with RL stuff [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thanks for hosting :)

Please pass me.

Hope all going okay with RL stuff
@BottledLightning
Yes. RL finally seems to be settling down. Thanks!
@BottledLightning
Yes. RL finally seems to be settling down. Thanks!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[center][b][size=5]It's time to announce the next winners in our [/size] [size=6][color=darkred]Riot of Rot Random Raffle[/color][/size][/b][/center] We still have two skeletons available! Let me know if you would like to claim one. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64662811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/646629/64662811.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64662812][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/646629/64662812.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2368607/264#post_45083810]Click here to go to the original post.[/url] [columns][indent][color=darkred][b][size=4]The next winners are...[/size][/b][/color] [LIST=1] [*]@Ailaris (From the previous round) [*]@Sinsision [/LIST] [nextcol][indent][indent][item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask] [/indent][/indent][/columns] Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. If you would prefer not to claim one, just let me know. Thanks.
It's time to announce the next winners in our
Riot of Rot Random Raffle
We still have two skeletons available! Let me know if you would like to claim one.
64662811.png64662812.png
Click here to go to the original post.

The next winners are...
  1. @Ailaris (From the previous round)
  2. @Sinsision
Gray Plague Doctor Mask

Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' prizes. If you would prefer not to claim one, just let me know. Thanks.

trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13

Thank you for organizing this again :)

I'll take the bogsneak
(or the skydancer if Ailaris wants the bogsneak)
@Juxta13

Thank you for organizing this again :)

I'll take the bogsneak
(or the skydancer if Ailaris wants the bogsneak)
(under construction) _____________________________________________
[center][b]Friday the 13th[/b] is generally surrounded by apprehension and superstition, but it has always been a lucky day for me (particularly in November). [size=5]So, in honor of the 13th, I'm hosting a[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lap4Ec6.png[/img][/center] [center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=5]TO ENTER[/size][/u][/b][/color][/center] Share something in the thread. Tell us about an interesting or obscure superstition. Do you have anyone in your lair that is particularly superstitious? Do you have a lucky item? Any interesting stories about un/lucky days? Share anything relevant! Posts must be made by the end of the day on Thursday, November 12th. However, if you're [i]lucky[/i] enough to get your post in before I do the drawing, I'll count it! Winners will be selected randomly and announced on Friday the 13th. Good luck! [center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=5]PRIZES AVAILABLE[/size][/u][/b][/color][/center] [s]1 - Black cat[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by Twalio[/b][/color] [center][item=black cat][/center] ----- [s]2 - (Black) Velvet Floracat[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by pianoboi[/b][/color] [center][item=velvet floracat][/center] ----- [s]3 - Bad luck comes in threes[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by BapeTheFish[/b][/color] [center][item=ferberus][/center] ----- [s]4 - Mirrors[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by FinnFantastic[/b][/color] [center][item=smoke and mirrors chest] 99x[item=mirror][/center] ----- [s]5 - Lucky Pennies[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by TheWanderers[/b][/color] [center]Find a penny, pick it up, all day long, you'll have good luck. Give it to a faithful friend; then, your luck will never end. 99x[item=broken penny jar][/center] ----- [s]6 - Lucky items?[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by CatOwU[/b][/color] [center]99 each: [item=pronghorn haunch][item=lucky star][/center] ----- [s]7 - Knock on Wood[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by GndrlssProtagnst[/b][/color] [center]Lucky Grove set [item=Lucky Woodbasket][item=Lucky Woodbrace][item=Lucky Woodguard][item=Lucky Woodmask] [item=Lucky Woodtrail][item=Lucky Woodtreads][item=Lucky Woodwing][/center] ----- [s]8 - Lucky Sage[/s] [color=seagreen][b]Claimed by doctorshrooms[/b][/color] [center][item=Lucky sage cover][item=Lucky sage lantern][item=Lucky sage shawl] [item=Lucky sage sash][item=Lucky sage sleeves][item=Lucky sage tassel][/center] [size=0][size=0]Ping list was here.[/size][/size]
Friday the 13th is generally surrounded by apprehension and superstition,
but it has always been a lucky day for me (particularly in November).

So, in honor of the 13th, I'm hosting a
Lap4Ec6.png

TO ENTER
Share something in the thread. Tell us about an interesting or obscure superstition. Do you have anyone in your lair that is particularly superstitious? Do you have a lucky item? Any interesting stories about un/lucky days? Share anything relevant!

Posts must be made by the end of the day on Thursday, November 12th. However, if you're lucky enough to get your post in before I do the drawing, I'll count it! Winners will be selected randomly and announced on Friday the 13th. Good luck!

PRIZES AVAILABLE

1 - Black cat
Claimed by Twalio
Black Cat

2 - (Black) Velvet Floracat
Claimed by pianoboi
Velvet Floracat

3 - Bad luck comes in threes
Claimed by BapeTheFish
Ferberus

4 - Mirrors
Claimed by FinnFantastic
Smoke and Mirrors Chest 99x Mirror

5 - Lucky Pennies
Claimed by TheWanderers
Find a penny, pick it up, all day long, you'll have good luck.
Give it to a faithful friend; then, your luck will never end.
99x Broken Penny Jar

6 - Lucky items?
Claimed by CatOwU
99 each: Pronghorn Haunch Lucky Star

7 - Knock on Wood
Claimed by GndrlssProtagnst
Lucky Grove set
Lucky Woodbasket Lucky Woodbrace Lucky Woodguard Lucky Woodmask
Lucky Woodtrail Lucky Woodtreads Lucky Woodwing

8 - Lucky Sage
Claimed by doctorshrooms
Lucky Sage Cover Lucky Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Shawl
Lucky Sage Sash Lucky Sage Sleeves Lucky Sage Tassel

Ping list was here.
trust in a Witch.
I've got an fr superstition if that counts
If i predict offspring in the nesting thing until there's at least one primal it counts as luck toward whatever I'm trying to breed at the time XD
I've got an fr superstition if that counts
If i predict offspring in the nesting thing until there's at least one primal it counts as luck toward whatever I'm trying to breed at the time XD
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

According to some superstition, bird poop that lands on you or something that belongs to you will bring you wealth. This is good news for one of my best friends. He had bird poop land on his shoulder during his wedding!

Also...
Happy Friday the 13th birthday!
Some consider it bad luck to say it before the actual day.
According to some superstition, bird poop that lands on you or something that belongs to you will bring you wealth. This is good news for one of my best friends. He had bird poop land on his shoulder during his wedding!

Also...
Happy Friday the 13th birthday!
Some consider it bad luck to say it before the actual day.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 266 267 268 269 270 ... 920 921