Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 922 923
It's time to announce the next winners in the
Greenskeeper Gathering
Random Raffle

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize numbers in your response.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the original post and the dragons that are available!

Only two names left, but still so many choices!
  1. @LissaJade
  2. @VelvetBop
Please respond within 48 hours. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

It's time to announce the next winners in the
Greenskeeper Gathering
Random Raffle

Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. Please include the prize numbers in your response.

Note: If there are only a few dragons that you really like (or you don't want a dragon), that's okay! Just let me know. We have some beautiful dragons here, and I would like to see them go to good homes.

Click here to see the original post and the dragons that are available!

Only two names left, but still so many choices!
  1. @LissaJade
  2. @VelvetBop
Please respond within 48 hours. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.

Click here to make sure you are on the ping list for future raffles!

Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1- Prize 12, Unnamed 60373154 (female nocturne)
2- Prize 41, Unnamed 61210858
1- Prize 12, Unnamed 60373154 (female nocturne)
2- Prize 41, Unnamed 61210858
crystals.png
I would like #38 - tundra 61254785

Thank you!
I would like #38 - tundra 61254785

Thank you!
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
Weekly Reminder: Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets! If you haven't yet added one, information is linked below.
Note: Weeks are Saturday through Friday for the purposes of this raffle.

We have so many nice badge designs now!
Click here to see all of the signature badge options!
Click here to add yourself to the ping list or check tickets for the Spring Cleaning raffle.
@BunnySox @Drekven @ElleMelle @Firefirebert @galacticTopiary @Goldia @Katnipp @Larssie @LemonyCurry @MariKatt @minted @Mondschatten @PumpkinCupcake @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @Saphira455 @SilentRiver @Smikkles @Storygeek @SupremeDorklord @TinyTrashChild @WolfEchoe
Weekly Reminder: Show off those signature badges for 25 more tickets! If you haven't yet added one, information is linked below.
Note: Weeks are Saturday through Friday for the purposes of this raffle.

We have so many nice badge designs now!
Click here to see all of the signature badge options!
Click here to add yourself to the ping list or check tickets for the Spring Cleaning raffle.
@BunnySox @Drekven @ElleMelle @Firefirebert @galacticTopiary @Goldia @Katnipp @Larssie @LemonyCurry @MariKatt @minted @Mondschatten @PumpkinCupcake @Rockmama @Sagittariuss @Saphira455 @SilentRiver @Smikkles @Storygeek @SupremeDorklord @TinyTrashChild @WolfEchoe
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Badge
Badge
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Badge
Badge
Badgey-badge!
Badgey-badge!
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Erm - badge... I have no idea where I'm at (if anywhere!) in this raffle!!
Erm - badge... I have no idea where I'm at (if anywhere!) in this raffle!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
badge
badge
badge boop
badge boop
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 922 923