Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Surprise Giveaway~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Username : Cealygosa
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners) : Sure !
Anything else? : Thank you so much !
Username : Cealygosa
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners) : Sure !
Anything else? : Thank you so much !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Username: Guardianwolf5
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners): Of course!
Anything else?: I think your fabulous
Username: Guardianwolf5
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners): Of course!
Anything else?: I think your fabulous
hu72dVR.png
Username: flamingdrams
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?: Sure thing.
Anything else?: Um.. I joined, like, 5 minutes ago? (that's my pathetic try at being a possible winner.)
Username: flamingdrams
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?: Sure thing.
Anything else?: Um.. I joined, like, 5 minutes ago? (that's my pathetic try at being a possible winner.)
ePOliyb.pngsoR20oU.png
transcatcher.png
Username: LancelotOfTheSky
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?: Sure!
Anything else?:Nope, looks good!
Username: LancelotOfTheSky
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?: Sure!
Anything else?:Nope, looks good!
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
Username: KatofCheshire
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?
Yes please :D
Anything else?
I hope you're having a great day :D
Username: KatofCheshire
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?
Yes please :D
Anything else?
I hope you're having a great day :D
61piwct.gif
Username: FireHeartSong
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)? Yes Please!
Anything else? Cheese... :)
Username: FireHeartSong
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)? Yes Please!
Anything else? Cheese... :)
uDWJxnb.png
Username: Rosie1450
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)? Sure!
Anything else? This is a nice thing you're doing! :D
Username: Rosie1450
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)? Sure!
Anything else? This is a nice thing you're doing! :D
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
Username: Ziegler
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)? Sure, I don't mind
Anything else? @Raptora this is a pretty neat giveaway that might interest you! :)

Thanks so much for doing this it's super kind of you :)
Username: Ziegler
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)? Sure, I don't mind
Anything else? @Raptora this is a pretty neat giveaway that might interest you! :)

Thanks so much for doing this it's super kind of you :)
Username: Datboi12
Would you like your name to be public in the jar of names: Yes
Anything else?: Thanks for being so generous to ppl!
Username: Datboi12
Would you like your name to be public in the jar of names: Yes
Anything else?: Thanks for being so generous to ppl!
Bubai,
D. R.
@PPixelNinja216
Username: Rubax
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?: Sure
Anything else?: I am procrastinating
@PPixelNinja216
Username: Rubax
Would you like your username to be public in the Jar of Names (list of possible winners)?: Sure
Anything else?: I am procrastinating
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13