Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Surprise Giveaway~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Bump!

Username: AngelicDemon65
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Supernatural
What's your favorite video game, and why? Pokemon. It's a game I grew up playing, and I love it.
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Meeting new people, and becoming the person I want to become.
Anything else? Nope
Bump!

Username: AngelicDemon65
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Supernatural
What's your favorite video game, and why? Pokemon. It's a game I grew up playing, and I love it.
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Meeting new people, and becoming the person I want to become.
Anything else? Nope
cosmos_sploot_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dcmadon.png uuqXVro.png
Username: SilentStepping
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Inuyasha. It has a great balance of theme and uniquity.
What's your favorite video game, and why? Breath of the Wild recently topped the Witness. I love the natural environments in both games, but BotW's replay value and... pretty much everything else made me fall in love.
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Being able to bring all the ideas in my head to life through, writing, art, or whatever else I can think of.
Anything else? Not that I can think of, have a nice day :)
Username: SilentStepping
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Inuyasha. It has a great balance of theme and uniquity.
What's your favorite video game, and why? Breath of the Wild recently topped the Witness. I love the natural environments in both games, but BotW's replay value and... pretty much everything else made me fall in love.
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Being able to bring all the ideas in my head to life through, writing, art, or whatever else I can think of.
Anything else? Not that I can think of, have a nice day :)
Username: aerdnanocte
What's your favorite movie/TV show? haha hard choice but maybe one piece?
What's your favorite video game, and why? I rly liked eso for a longgg time bc I love rpgs. so fallout 4 was rly fun as well. i honestly just liked living in a diff world and forgetting reality ^^'
What's your favorite thing about being alive? FOOD all the good food-- its so good
Anything else? i dont think so haha thx for doing this btw its very nice of you :3
Username: aerdnanocte
What's your favorite movie/TV show? haha hard choice but maybe one piece?
What's your favorite video game, and why? I rly liked eso for a longgg time bc I love rpgs. so fallout 4 was rly fun as well. i honestly just liked living in a diff world and forgetting reality ^^'
What's your favorite thing about being alive? FOOD all the good food-- its so good
Anything else? i dont think so haha thx for doing this btw its very nice of you :3
66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
Username: MythDancer

What's your favorite movie/TV show? Tough call. I can't pick a single movie; let's go with Leverage for TV show!

What's your favorite video game, and why? World of Warcraft. I'm not playing anymore, but I played for...8 years before I quit? My older brother got me into the game and for a while it was a way to bond with he and my cousin. Then it was a way to get away from pain and distract myself from too many surgeries. Then I met my husband through the game, and we played together <3 I love the story, the lore, the music, the visuals...everything.

What's your favorite thing about being alive? The adventure of it all! Life is a story filled with different chapters and pages to turn, and I love it all!

Anything else? You're wonderful and I hope you're having a great day~
Username: MythDancer

What's your favorite movie/TV show? Tough call. I can't pick a single movie; let's go with Leverage for TV show!

What's your favorite video game, and why? World of Warcraft. I'm not playing anymore, but I played for...8 years before I quit? My older brother got me into the game and for a while it was a way to bond with he and my cousin. Then it was a way to get away from pain and distract myself from too many surgeries. Then I met my husband through the game, and we played together <3 I love the story, the lore, the music, the visuals...everything.

What's your favorite thing about being alive? The adventure of it all! Life is a story filled with different chapters and pages to turn, and I love it all!

Anything else? You're wonderful and I hope you're having a great day~
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Username: Dakkokki
What's your favorite movie/TV show? : I don't really watch TV, but I really like Made in Abyss
What's your favorite video game, and why? : Touhou, because what's better than a bunch of waifus in an insanely hard game?
What's your favorite thing about being alive? : You got me there
Anything else? : Sharks rule, dolphins drool.
Username: Dakkokki
What's your favorite movie/TV show? : I don't really watch TV, but I really like Made in Abyss
What's your favorite video game, and why? : Touhou, because what's better than a bunch of waifus in an insanely hard game?
What's your favorite thing about being alive? : You got me there
Anything else? : Sharks rule, dolphins drool.
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Username: Alurayune

What's your favorite movie/TV show?: I guess Anohana right now?

What's your favorite video game and why?: Probably Fire Emblem right now mainly because of how much the latest game improved on the previous games' faults. Improvement is always something I value more than anything else in a game and there's plenty to be seen in the latest Fire Emblem!

What's your favorite thing about being alive?: Being able to experience so many wonderful things made by others! It's always those little things that give life its meaning, and it's wonderful that the creative communities I follow are producing so much and being so welcoming to newcomers.

Anything else?: Thank you so much for doing this!
Username: Alurayune

What's your favorite movie/TV show?: I guess Anohana right now?

What's your favorite video game and why?: Probably Fire Emblem right now mainly because of how much the latest game improved on the previous games' faults. Improvement is always something I value more than anything else in a game and there's plenty to be seen in the latest Fire Emblem!

What's your favorite thing about being alive?: Being able to experience so many wonderful things made by others! It's always those little things that give life its meaning, and it's wonderful that the creative communities I follow are producing so much and being so welcoming to newcomers.

Anything else?: Thank you so much for doing this!
hhhahah.png
Username: Litoriadraconis
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Pride and Prejudice
What's your favorite video game, and why? Temple of Elemental Evil, I love old adventure games
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Swimming, I love the water!
Anything else? Thank you, I love Flight Rising because of all the generous people like you making it a more fun experience for everyone.
Thanks!
Username: Litoriadraconis
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Pride and Prejudice
What's your favorite video game, and why? Temple of Elemental Evil, I love old adventure games
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Swimming, I love the water!
Anything else? Thank you, I love Flight Rising because of all the generous people like you making it a more fun experience for everyone.
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
Username: AlvildaBright
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Avatar: The Last Airbender
What's your favorite video game, and why? Stars Battle II ('05), because it has pretty well game play wise
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Learning
Anything else? Thanks for doing this!
Username: AlvildaBright
What's your favorite movie/TV show? Avatar: The Last Airbender
What's your favorite video game, and why? Stars Battle II ('05), because it has pretty well game play wise
What's your favorite thing about being alive? Learning
Anything else? Thanks for doing this!
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Username: Nymph200
What's your favorite movie/TV show? My favorite movie(s) are all 3 of the LOTR films. My favorite TV shows are Criminal Minds and Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.
What's your favorite video game, and why? ARK because I love taming dinos, especially during color events and breeding for stats. And also building up my base depending on my mood. I’ll play Battlegrounds when I’m feeling a bit more aggressive, haha.
What's your favorite thing about being alive? My friends. And playing games. I often combine the two and meet my friend’s for a game of Flux or Unstable Unicorns.
Anything else? Thank you so much!
Username: Nymph200
What's your favorite movie/TV show? My favorite movie(s) are all 3 of the LOTR films. My favorite TV shows are Criminal Minds and Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.
What's your favorite video game, and why? ARK because I love taming dinos, especially during color events and breeding for stats. And also building up my base depending on my mood. I’ll play Battlegrounds when I’m feeling a bit more aggressive, haha.
What's your favorite thing about being alive? My friends. And playing games. I often combine the two and meet my friend’s for a game of Flux or Unstable Unicorns.
Anything else? Thank you so much!
Username: vivacissimi

What's your favorite movie/TV show? Movies are Lord of the Rings trilogy, anything Ghibli (but especially Howl's Moving Castle & Spirited Away), and Coraline! TV show is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

What's your favorite video game, and why? Ah, this is definitely tough, but as of right now, I'll have to go with Persona 5. I've hyperfixated on it quite a lot in the past year because I'm just so drawn to the characters and how wonderfully immersive the story is!

What's your favorite thing about being alive? The love of my life as well as my best friends (although the loml is included in that bunch). They've truly made life worthwhile for me.

Anything else? Thank you for doing this and I hope you always have a fantastic day, night, or time! ^^
Username: vivacissimi

What's your favorite movie/TV show? Movies are Lord of the Rings trilogy, anything Ghibli (but especially Howl's Moving Castle & Spirited Away), and Coraline! TV show is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

What's your favorite video game, and why? Ah, this is definitely tough, but as of right now, I'll have to go with Persona 5. I've hyperfixated on it quite a lot in the past year because I'm just so drawn to the characters and how wonderfully immersive the story is!

What's your favorite thing about being alive? The love of my life as well as my best friends (although the loml is included in that bunch). They've truly made life worthwhile for me.

Anything else? Thank you for doing this and I hope you always have a fantastic day, night, or time! ^^
solace | 24 | he/they | FR +3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13