Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GALA] Out Of Flight Raffle Rd11 pg 83
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
oh, neat! thank you! ♥

1. Midas' Touch
2. Snowy Drifts
3. Brrr That Wind is Cold
oh, neat! thank you! ♥

1. Midas' Touch
2. Snowy Drifts
3. Brrr That Wind is Cold
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Exciting :D here's my preferences:

1. Zephyr Director
2. Alchemical Aide
3. ‎Hoarfrost Guide
4. ‎Sepal Helper
5. ‎Fluidic Confidant
6. ‎Golden Thorns
7. ‎Brrr That Wind is Cold
8. ‎Be Very Quiet
9. ‎It's not a Phase Mom
10. ‎Mythological
11. ‎Infatuation Enchantment
12. ‎Brewtiful Friends

Thanks!
Exciting :D here's my preferences:

1. Zephyr Director
2. Alchemical Aide
3. ‎Hoarfrost Guide
4. ‎Sepal Helper
5. ‎Fluidic Confidant
6. ‎Golden Thorns
7. ‎Brrr That Wind is Cold
8. ‎Be Very Quiet
9. ‎It's not a Phase Mom
10. ‎Mythological
11. ‎Infatuation Enchantment
12. ‎Brewtiful Friends

Thanks!
jurassic-spark-mini.png
@jbapple

Thank you and your whole festival team ^ ^

1. Brewtiful 2
2. Mythological
3. Brewtiful Friends
4. Be Very Quiet
5. Black lace
6. Golden Thorns
7. Infatuation Enchant
8. Midas Touch
@jbapple

Thank you and your whole festival team ^ ^

1. Brewtiful 2
2. Mythological
3. Brewtiful Friends
4. Be Very Quiet
5. Black lace
6. Golden Thorns
7. Infatuation Enchant
8. Midas Touch
hWsjkHE.png
@jbapple
Oh hi :o. Thank you very much and sorry for the delay! (Ended up being gone most of Valentines)

1. Alchemical Aide
2. Midas Touch
3. Snowy Drifts
4. Golden Thorns
5. Brr That Wind is Cold

Thanks again!
@jbapple
Oh hi :o. Thank you very much and sorry for the delay! (Ended up being gone most of Valentines)

1. Alchemical Aide
2. Midas Touch
3. Snowy Drifts
4. Golden Thorns
5. Brr That Wind is Cold

Thanks again!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
ROUND #

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond.

important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Please post your order of preference.

1. @patronissimo
  2. @espoir
  3. @panderz

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

Fast link to prizes here. (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2357070/1#post_31252846)

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and may cause your computer to lag).
ROUND #

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond.

important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Please post your order of preference.

1. @patronissimo
  2. @espoir
  3. @panderz

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

Fast link to prizes here. (http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2357070/1#post_31252846)

You can view ticket drawing and prizes picked by winners here (this is the full spreadsheet and may cause your computer to lag).
@jbapple
ah oops the last ping got covered with other things, thank you for this!~

1) Snowy Drifts
2) It's not a Phase Mom
3) Icedad
@jbapple
ah oops the last ping got covered with other things, thank you for this!~

1) Snowy Drifts
2) It's not a Phase Mom
3) Icedad
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
ROUND #11

I will be drawing winners in groups of 3. (number of prizes remaining). When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

1. @Kikaharu
  2. @KaelaByte
  3. @Glurpagos

ROUND #11

I will be drawing winners in groups of 3. (number of prizes remaining). When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

1. @Kikaharu
  2. @KaelaByte
  3. @Glurpagos

@jbapple I will pick It's not a Phase Mom. I hope everyone had fun with your festival!
@jbapple I will pick It's not a Phase Mom. I hope everyone had fun with your festival!
c6b764d732.gif
@jbapple Oooh, nice!

1) Icedad Wannabe
2) It's not a phase mom
3) Brewtiful Friends

Thank you~!
@jbapple Oooh, nice!

1) Icedad Wannabe
2) It's not a phase mom
3) Brewtiful Friends

Thank you~!
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@jbapple
1) It's not a phase mom
2) Brewtiful Friends
3) Icedad Wannabe
@jbapple
1) It's not a phase mom
2) Brewtiful Friends
3) Icedad Wannabe
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83