Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Baldwin Raffle! (DONE!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Lockette I'm so happy to be drawn, oh my... thank you!

My choices:
1. Variety of Baldwin Materials
2. Gene Set 3
3. Gene Set 2
@Lockette I'm so happy to be drawn, oh my... thank you!

My choices:
1. Variety of Baldwin Materials
2. Gene Set 3
3. Gene Set 2
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
@lockette omg thank you so much!!!!

1. gene set 3
2. currency
3. baldwin materials
@lockette omg thank you so much!!!!

1. gene set 3
2. currency
3. baldwin materials
@Lockette

Thanks so much for running this!

1. Baldwin materials!!
2. egg
3. currency
@Lockette

Thanks so much for running this!

1. Baldwin materials!!
2. egg
3. currency
QiRqFyd.gif
@Lockette Yay!

1. Gene Set 1
2. Egg
3. Runestones
@Lockette Yay!

1. Gene Set 1
2. Egg
3. Runestones
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
The first three prizes have been sent out!
I'm still waiting on two winners to respond. If they do not respond by 10:00 FR Time tomorrow then I will draw two new winners! I've also updated the Prize post to show which prizes have been claimed! Feel free to update or repost your prize preferences accordingly!
The first three prizes have been sent out!
I'm still waiting on two winners to respond. If they do not respond by 10:00 FR Time tomorrow then I will draw two new winners! I've also updated the Prize post to show which prizes have been claimed! Feel free to update or repost your prize preferences accordingly!
QFXpYkj.png
[quote name="Lockette" date="2018-01-09 13:31:54" ]-Each day, I will use a random number generator to choose a winner for the day and that user will win 5 free tickets! -On the last day of the raffle, I will choose 5 winners! [/quote] @Lockette What about the 5 daily bump winners? Was this additional to the prizes listed or part of the set raffle? :D
Lockette wrote on 2018-01-09 13:31:54:
-Each day, I will use a random number generator to choose a winner for the day and that user will win 5 free tickets!
-On the last day of the raffle, I will choose 5 winners!
@Lockette What about the 5 daily bump winners? Was this additional to the prizes listed or part of the set raffle? :D
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Crassula

I honestly completely forgot about that! There were only three people who bumped on the last day, and one of them has already won a prize for the raffle, so I will give you and Galot 10 extra tickets each since you were the only other ones that bumped that day! And if neither of you win if I have to redraw winners, then I'll probably send you two something as compensation for my mistake! Thanks for letting me know about this!
@Crassula

I honestly completely forgot about that! There were only three people who bumped on the last day, and one of them has already won a prize for the raffle, so I will give you and Galot 10 extra tickets each since you were the only other ones that bumped that day! And if neither of you win if I have to redraw winners, then I'll probably send you two something as compensation for my mistake! Thanks for letting me know about this!
QFXpYkj.png
@Lockette ahh amazing, tyvm!! <3 This was the first raffle i joined, it was a lot of fun, thanks!
@Lockette ahh amazing, tyvm!! <3 This was the first raffle i joined, it was a lot of fun, thanks!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Time is up! I have drawn two new winners to take the places of those who did not respond! Here is the updated list!

1. @Famion- #644
2. @boi- #1267
3. @ShadeOfChaos- #1112

4. @shadowmaat- #981
5. @chemtrails- #1185
6. @Thiedo- #65
7. @aredshroom- #1214
8. @GreenSylph- #1166
9. @Crassula- #1215
10. @FoggyDownpour- #867

Those who have their names crossed out have already received their prizes! I will be sending out the next prizes soon! I will also be updating the prize post to show which prizes have been claimed! To the two new winners, you have 48 hours from now to post your top 5 prize preferences!
Time is up! I have drawn two new winners to take the places of those who did not respond! Here is the updated list!

1. @Famion- #644
2. @boi- #1267
3. @ShadeOfChaos- #1112

4. @shadowmaat- #981
5. @chemtrails- #1185
6. @Thiedo- #65
7. @aredshroom- #1214
8. @GreenSylph- #1166
9. @Crassula- #1215
10. @FoggyDownpour- #867

Those who have their names crossed out have already received their prizes! I will be sending out the next prizes soon! I will also be updating the prize post to show which prizes have been claimed! To the two new winners, you have 48 hours from now to post your top 5 prize preferences!
QFXpYkj.png
@Thiedo

I apologize but all of the prizes you chose have been taken. The remaining prize sets are Gene Set 1, Vistas, Battle Items, Runestones, and Soylents. Please let me know which of these you would like and I'll send it to you as soon as possible!
@Thiedo

I apologize but all of the prizes you chose have been taken. The remaining prize sets are Gene Set 1, Vistas, Battle Items, Runestones, and Soylents. Please let me know which of these you would like and I'll send it to you as soon as possible!
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23